04 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

"where's your father? and who the hell are you?" jimin looked down at minsu. "mommy!!" jae jumped unto jimin's leg.

"my baby." jimin's frown went to a instant smile. he picked up jae and put him on his hip.

"i missed you so much." jae kissed jimin's cheek. "same baby" jimin smiled.

"go put away your stuff and go shower, i'll come fix you something and i'll stay and get to know...your friend" jimin put down jae as he ran into the house and up to his room.

"come in." jimin invited. "r-right." minsu stuttered and went in.

they made their way over to the couch and an awkward silence spread throughout the living room area.

"i love the house design." minsu complimented. jimin rolled his eyes. "stop the bullshit. why the fuck did you carry my son here and why didn't min?" jimin asked.

"i don't know if you're aware but me and yoongi are in a relationship." minsu said.

"how come i've never met you? at least i could've been aware of the fact that my son is in care of someone who's not his uncles or his father." jimin blinked.

"honestly i've been wanting to meet you since me and yoongi started dating but he avoided it at first but until recently i found out that he just doesn't want me to meet you. something about you ruining me." minsu explained.

"and you went along with that? listen, i know my personality isn't the best but one thing with me, i'd never judge someone before meeting them and you shouldn't either just based on some shit min told you, then again it is min you're dating." jimin rolled his eyes.

"what's your name?" jimin asked. "minsu" he replied.

"well minsu, i take it that you're treating my son well." jimin said.

"well. . .even though it's been 2 years since i've known jae, he still doesn't open up to me. i just take it that he doesn't like me" minsu explained.

jimin blinked confusedly.

"jae, as in min jae. my son is the most outgoing person you'd meet and he doesn't just dislike someone without a reason. a very good one that is." jimin said.

"well he is yoongi's son also, i guess it's the─" minsu started.

"i don't like new people thing" jimin finished. minsu nodded.

"i'll talk to him for you" jimin smiled. "thanks, that means a lot because i want to get closer to him" minsu smiled.

"i'll leave now." he got up.

"and minsu, whatever min told you about me, it's not true. it's min you should be wary of. he'll break you. just as he did to me." jimin said.

minsu slowly nodded and got up and left after waving bye to jimin. once the door was closed, jimin's smile turned to an instant frown.

"oh you definitely have a type min." jimin mumbled.

jimin walked from the doorway and went towards the staircase "jae baby! are you finished?" jimin yelled. he heard a 'coming!' from jae and made his way to the kitchen.

jimin made two sandwiches, cutting them in half, making four slices of sandwiches. jae made his way down to the kitchen and took a seat on one of the four stools around the island.

"thank you" he smiled as he took a bite into the sandwich. "how's your dad been?" jimin asked.

"he's good but he works alot still." jae laughed.

"heard you don't like minsu, may i know why?" jimin asked. jae swallowed the last bite.

"dad plays with minsu-hyung a lot and i wanna play with dad too. it makes me sad." jae sulked.