06 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

a/n : outfits worn at the even will be at the end.

"and then he got a fucking call from yoongi-hyung, talk about cock block." taehyung told his best friend. jimin laughed. "it's not funny."

taehyung rolled his eyes. "oh but it is tae, like i can't even imagine the look on your face." jimin laughed and taehyung pushed him a little. "i'm pretty sure jeon left with a boner. poor him." taehyung sighed.

it's been a while since the soulmates have been together and now that they are, they're catching up.

"oh right, you asshole! why didn't you send me a picture of min's new boyfie, i met him just the other day. can you believe that." jimin hit taehyung.

"sorry, i thought you saw him already." taehyung said. "i only heard of him, but you know me, i don't care about people who aren't up to my standards." jimin shrugged.

"the event's tomorrow, are you going?" taehyung asked as he sipped his drink.

they were at taehyung's house, in his backyard and enjoying their moment together, the weather and wine.

"didn't get an invite." jimin shrugged. "you're still coming aren't you?" taehyung chuckled.

"well of course. my son is going and im a very supportive ex-husband." jimin smiled. he then added, "i don't see why the hell not."

"you're something else i sweat to god." taehyung laughed.

"how far are you with hyung's suit?" taehyung asked. "it's finished all i have to do is iron it and send it to him." jimin said. taehyung nodded.

"so what are you wearing?" jimin asked. "red with jeon" taehyung said.

"i'm so fucking curious, are you two just fucking with no strings attached or y'all a thing?" jimin asked. taehyung blushed.

"i guess we're kinda just talking." taehyung looked anywhere but jimin's eyes.

"don't tell me he's oblivious to you wanting a real relationship." jimin gasped.

"i haven't really talked to him about that and he hasn't either" taehyung sighed. "ok enough about me and jeon, what're you wearing?" taehyung smiled.

jimin noticed the little shakiness in his best friend's voice.

'my poor bear' jimin thought.

"i'll send you a pic tonight. i'll go now, you go get some rest you look like absolute shit and go to your hair appointment." jimin laughed.

the soulmates laughed and hugged, then part ways.

jae was peacefully sleeping in jimin's room as jimin was in his home studio, doing little touches to yoongi's suit then ironing it, along with jae and his outfit too.

he hanged them on the hangers and carefully wrapped yoongi's suit so it wouldn't get all wrinkled.
jimin picked out his top, jeans and accessories for tomorrow.

after getting everything ready and making sure he's not forgetting anything before he goes and lay down, jimin got a email as he was checking others.

from: min yoongi.

jimin opened it and would you look at that, it's an invitation to his event and he was a vip guest. well at least jimin didn't have to cause a scene at the entrance since he didn't have a invitation.