07 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

at two in the morning, yoongi laid in bed with a certain problem. a boner.
yoongi was beyond frustrated.

just as he had predicted, jimin was on top of him, like really on top of him. he could feel jimin's dick on his.

yoongi was fighting for his life at this point. he had plans to fuck minsu the whole night and that got ruined.

now yoongi was having a lot of restraint. he really tried.

he really, really tried. so you couldn't blame him when his hand travelled down jimin's back to the curve of his waist and to his ass.

"it's gotten bigger." yoongi muttered. yoongi's hand slowly, gently and softly fondled the thick flesh. this wasn't enough. he needed more. he wanted more.

suddenly, jimin started moving around and yoongi halted his actions watching jimin's movements. jimin rolled off of yoongi and went back to his previous position.

yoongi almost cursed at the loss of contact. don't get him wrong, yoongi knew what he's doing is basically cheating and he isn't planning on keeping it a secret. he is going to tell minsu what happened.

minsu did deserve to know. yoongi turned on his side and snaked his arm around jimin's small waist and pulled him back towards him. the thick ass now pressed directly onto yoongi's area.

"i know you're awake chim." yoongi whispered against jimin's ear.

"you also know that you are practically cheating right now, right?" jimin said, internally smirking. "wasn't born yesterday min." yoongi said.

"and you're doing this because?" jimin said. "im sexually frustrated." yoongi said. "what about minsu?" jimin said. "what about him?" yoongi said.

yoongi was controlling jimin's hips, making his ass going in a up and down motion. "do you not love him?" jimin couldn't help but ask. "i do but just right now, i need a distraction." yoongi sighed.

jimin abruptly removed yoongi's hand from his hip.

"we both know how i am and how much i hate being belittled to such a point of being a distraction for someone, so what makes you think i'm going to be your distraction because you can't keep your fucking dick in your pants." jimin said.

yoongi chuckled and laid on his back, resting his head on his arm. "minnie, you'll do anything for me just as i for you." yoongi said.

"you're fucking stupid if you think i still care about you, after all these years." jimin sat up.

'fuck this is going in the wrong direction' yoongi thought.

"care to prove?" yoongi challenged. "sure, i'll win anyways." jimin accepted.

park jimin hates being looked down on and there's no way he's going to let his pride falter.

"we kiss for five minutes and if the situation doesn't escalates, i'll admit you don't care for me, if it does escalates, we both know what happens." yoongi smirked.

"the fuck are you on." jimin squinted his eyes. "are you high?" jimin said.

yoongi gave him a dead fucking serious look.

jimin wasn't stupid, he knew what yoongi was up to.

one, if jimin doesn't escalate the game yoongi will still win, because he gets to kiss jimin and two, if jimin does escalate the game yoongi will end up fucking him.

it's a win win for yoongi. jimin still wasn't gonna let his pride crash.

"2 minutes, that's all." jimin sternly said, rolling his eyes. yoongi motioned jimin to come over to him and then pat his lap, telling him to sit there.

yoongi sat up, his back against the bed head and wall.

jimin crawled over to yoongi and sat in his lap, aggressively.

yoongi held onto jimin's waist tightly, that was surely going to leave a mark. "it's 2:17, at exactly 2:20 i'm done." jimin said. "yes ma'am." yoongi smirked. "stfu." jimin groaned.

this is going to be their first kiss in 4 years.

jimin slowly let his hand rest on yoongi's face, there's that familiar feeling coming back. jimin looked down and sighed.

what did i just get myself into. jimin thought.

without a warning, jimin pressed his lips against yoongi's. there's the familiar feeling again. yoongi's and his lips just fitted perfectly. yoongi smirked as he kissed back.

it was like all the days and nights they made love to each other were flashing before their eyes quickly. their eyes closed as they got used to the feeling of each other again.

yoongi bucked his hips forward for more friction. his dick was getting uncomfortable. jimin's body jumped a little when yoongi went forward with his hips, his length rubbing just in the crease of jimin's ass cheeks.

"jiminie.." yoongi groaned in the kiss

"yoongi-ah..." jimin whispered against yoongi's lips.

"2 minutes is up." jimin pulled away. "i said five minutes." yoongi. "yeah." jimin pats yoongi's chest.

“aww too bad” jimin faked pout. “looks like you won't be fucking me just tonight." jimin smirked.

"oh so when?" yoongi returned the smirk. "some time never hyung" jimin said.

"you enjoyed that kiss though." yoongi teased. "and who told you that?" jimin asked.

"your body, the way how it reacted to mine, just like in the past and the tone you used whenever we fucked in the past. calling me yoongi and hyung just now and knowing it's my turn on." yoongi explained.

"yah! you also used your sex voice against me!" jimin exclaimed and laughed. it was a blessing to yoongi's ears.

"i miss you chim." yoongi said, resting his head on jimin's chest, sniffing in his perfume on jimin.

"how've you been hyung?" jimin hand travelled to yoongi's tall hair. "good and bad." yoongi whispered.

"explain to chim, yoon." jimin rested his head gently on yoongi's.

"after our divorce, i was really in pain. i didn't want to deal with anybody. i felt like dying, since i lost my reason to live, you. you got pregnant, blessing me with another version of you, only baby sized. i got another reason to live. i was still in pain deep down, so i took a break from the company and came back 2 years later and i heard from tae you were moving on and i tried too and did. i found minsu. i love him but do i really though chim? i can't help but think of you. he has the same clothing style as you, his facial structure is as yours and his voice tone just as yours but he isn't and will never be you, i came to realize that i only love minsu beacuse he reminds me of you. jiminie, i need you." yoongi managed to say after all these years.

"right now where you are, stay there. we'll both end up getting hurt again if we're together. i don't want that for you or me and jae will only end up being hurt too in the process. we don't want that. be happy with minsu. i'm always here if you need me bub."

this night was a rollercoaster. from sexual tension to a heartwarming conversation where feelings were finally shared. that's the only thing that escalated.

end.