09 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

yoongi quickly took off his glasses and rested them on the night table. as he turned back around, his lips were met with jimin's. what a nice feeling it is.

yoongi held jimin's small waist with one hand and used the other to roam around his petite frame.

he moved jimin's hips forward on his lap to get some friction. he was getting hard like a rock and jimin's ass on him was not helping but he was the one torturing himself.

jimin pulled away from the kiss to get some air and during their break yoongi changed their position as he was now hovering over jimin.

jimin held yoongi's tall, veiny index finger and gave it a small nibble "please touch me, hyung." jimin said innocently. yoongi felt his member twitch in his sweats. yes he had a hyung kink.

"you're so sexy." yoongi smirked as he licked his lips as if he's seeing the most delicious meal ever. well, in his eyes jimin is the most delicious meal.

yoongi dragged jimin by his legs closer to him, jimin's ass hitting against him. he dipped down and began to paint. jimin the canvas, his lips the brush and the pretty purple and red marks that were formed became the art.

"ah~ yes~ mmh. i love your lips against me." jimin moaned. after a while of making art, yoongi pulled away and looked at jimin. so beautiful.

"i love to fuck you from the front and look at your pretty face as you take me, but i love the back more. you know that." yoongi smirked and jimin smirked too.

jimin slowly turned around on his stomach and raised his ass in the air, giving yoongi the most beautiful view. "oh it's definitely gotten bigger. looking tasty as ever." yoongi smirked.

if it's this fat and plump with the shirt, he can't wait to see it without the shirt. being mr. curious. he raised jimin's shirt more and saw all of his ass now.

"pink looks so good on you baby" yoongi said. "shut the fuck up and," jimin began but instantly shut up when he felt his ass got spanked.

"we've been through this a lot love. the only one to curse here is me." yoongi frowned. "take off your shirt" yoongi ordered and jimin did so.

when the shirt came off yoongi was awestruck. he forgot that jimin had tattoos. moons trailed down his back looking so beautiful and nevermind on his side. absolutely beautiful.

yoongi trailed his hand over jimin's moon tattoos until he reached the curve of his ass. he massaged jimin's waist and went to the sides of jimin's panties.

then ripped it off. throwing it somewhere in the room. he could buy thousands more for him.

jimin was now fully naked. yoongi's hands groped jimin's ass aggressively and giving it a few spanks.

finger marks and handprints were sure to be left. yoongi pointed to fingers towards jimin's mouth and ordered him to suck on them, which jimin gladly did.

when his fingers were coated with jimin's saliva he spread jimin's ass cheeks and rubbed his wet fingers against jimin's hole until they slipped in.

"ahh!" jimin groaned at the intrusion. "so fucking tight. i can't wait to have this tight hole around my dick." yoongi smirked with a chuckle.

if anything, min yoongi was a dirty talker when it came it sex.

"hmpf~!" jimin moaned when yoongi started scissoring him, stretching his hole. "shit." jimin said.

yoongi was becoming more irritated as he needed his dick touched this instance. he pulled out his fingers from jimin's hole and pulled off his shirt, pulled down his sweats just below his waist line.