s p e c i a l ┃ 1k!

voiidjeon presents
a 1k special
yoonmin oneshot

shay ♡
please note that this is just a random oneshot. it does not concern the original book in no way. enjoy and thank you for 1k reads ♡

✎....

this oneshot will contain :

fingering
male breasts and vagina
❏ ceo yoongi
secretary jimin
cross dressing

✎....

with every step he took his anger raised even more

with every step he took his anger raised even more. he didn't want to talk to anyone right now because if he does, he might end  up firing his whole employees.

they knew too, his whole aura was just pure dark. no one dared to even bother the male.

how dare he?! does he know who i am and the impact i have on this country! how dare he cancel this partnership he begged for. how dare you lee choi! i will make your life so miserable. you dare defy me? min yoongi?!

the fuming man thought angrily. as he entered his office, he slammed the door shut which caused everyone to flinch. he slumped down on his chair and poured himself some liquor.

a sudden image of a blondie came into the man's mind. he picked up the company phone and ringed the front desk lady.

"myg enterprises, front desk manager angela speaking, pleasant day how may i help you?" the woman said and ended with a smile.

"angela send jimin up to my office this instant." the man spoke. "right away mr. min!" angela said.

on the other hand, a blondie was busy getting himself his 10:30 pm tea. he had just finished organizing some files for his boss. since he was his secretary, he had what you may say...more privilege than other employees. he had two breaks.

it surely wasn't because the ceo favoured him, it was simply because being a secretary is very hard work and it requires a lot of time. surely it wasn't because of favouritism. definitely not.

he enjoyed his tea at one of seats of the company's cafeteria and taking in the aroma that filled the room.

as he was enjoyed his peace it was short lived by an employee running towards him out of breath.

"what." jimin answered annoyed. "what are doing here enjoying coffee?!" the employee yelled.

"first of all, don't raise your voice at me, second of all its tea not coffee and lastly, what do you want?" jimin said.

"didn't you hear?" the employee asks. "would i be asking you if i knew dipshit!" jimin then yelled.

"there's about 2 other employees who are looking around for you." the employee spoke. "well im here, seriously if it's nothing important just leave" jimin shooed him away then turned back to his tea.