12 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

2 weeks had pass and it's a day before jae's birthday. jimin, yoongi, jin, taehyung and hoseok went shopping for all the items needed, especially the gifts that jae wrote what he wanted on his birthday wish list. it's not like they couldn't get it.

jimin and yoongi were in charge of decorations. hoseok was in charge of desserts. seokjin and taehyung were in charge of food and drinks. namjoon had also chime in and got the entertainment the kids would enjoy, like a bounce house and 'real life' batman and superman

jae loves dc.

they ordered everything and demanded them to be delivered later tonight. jae had invited his whole class 3 block and that's a lot of kids. thank god for jimin's large back yard.

when seokjin was with taehyung out for getting food and drinks, seokjin couldn't help but notice how taehyung wasn't his usual bubbly self. he was gloomy, he looked tired, he had a few dark circles under his eyes but that didn't stop his beauty though.

seokjin also realized how taehyung was looking disgusted just by the sight of the food stuff that bought, most of it being snacks.

he had asked him is he was feeling ok and taehyung replied with a yes, so seokjin just took his answer and they carried on.

the friends got together that night at jimin's home and they started preparing the hardest stuff first. more stuff were to come tomorrow and that's mainly the entertainment stuff. so right now they were focused on packaging small gift bags for the guests.

"did taehyung leave already?" jungkook asked as he gathered his things. "yeah." yoongi replied.

"without me?" jungkook asked. "is he still sick?" yoongi asked.

"yeah, i made him take some pills since he was having this massive headache. i thought it stopped but apparently not." jungkook said.

"has he tried taking a pregnancy test?" hoseok asks. "i doubt he's pregnant. i highly doubt it." jungkook says. the others just looked at him.

"what? im positive he's not!" jungkook said.

"we didn't say anything. it was only a question." namjoon says.

"whatever, i'll call and check up on him then head to the office for some files. you all can suck your dicks. bye." jungkook waved and left.

"brat." seokjin says.

it's finally jae's birthday and jimin and yoongi were awakened by jae jumping up and down on their bed and chanting "it's my birthday! get up!" continuously.

they got up, well jimin got up and left a groaning yoongi on the bed. "happy birthday my love!" jimin grabbed jae and kissed him all over.

"thank you appa!!" jae giggled. yoongi groaned again and jimin restrained himself from giving him a hard slap on his bare back.

that will for sure get him up.

"let's leave the old grumpy man alone and only is cool kids will hang out and eat our cool kids breakfast." jimin took up jae and went downstairs.

yoongi finally came down and wished jae a happy birthday and stole some of the cool kids breakfast, which made the cool kids yell at him.