more by antaelicc ♡

!!!!!glad you made it all the way down here. if you enjoyed divorced, then you will like these (probably.) i don't even know why i chose to do this chapter now. anyways, more by antaelicc.
─shay.

hybrid | taekook
[on hold]

kim taehyung, the prince of diamond kingdom, is set to marry jeon jungkook, of the spade kingdom.

babysitter | taekook
[completed ♡]

fourteen year old jeon jaehan feels neglected by his workaholic ceo father. he's a child who's stubborn and cocky like his father but things take a major turn when he meets kim taehyung.

cheif jeon | taekook
[on hold ♡]

everyone in south korea knows of cheif jeon jeongguk. many people aspire to be as brave, smart, confident and handsome as him. he loves his job and the thrill that comes with it but he is slowly starting to dislike his job when he is assigned to give class 5a from seoul academy some experience of his job.

oneshots | taekook
[currently writing ♡]

a series of smut and fluff of taekook.
there's a twist though, these smuts and fluffs will be based on fan arts.
in every chapter, jungkook is the top and he is the older one whilst taehyung is the bottom and the younger one.

king's omega | yoonmin
[coming soon ♡]

in which jimin is required to marry the notorious and vile king min of the infamous royal min clan. jimin has heard the despicable things the king has done, jimin just hopes he can survive this marriage.

hope you enjoy all of them.