13 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

all eyes were focused on jungkook as he held the test in hs hand.
"what's this?" jungkook asked in a low tone. "its a pregnancy test, jungkook." hoseok replied in a also low tone.

"i know what it is but what the hell is taehyung doing with one?" jungkook lowly shouted.

"tae, honestly what's going on?" yoongi asked worriedly. taehyung felt nauseous, faint, tired and pressured. "i. . ." taehyung stuttered. "you what?" jungkook waved the stick in his face.

"let's calm down guys." seokjin gestured. "is it positive?" namjoon asks. "yes it is." jimin said. taehyung glanced at him with disbelieved eyes.

taehyung suddenly started to feel his head pounding like crazy, he held his head and gently rubbed it. everything felt like it was slowly getting blurry and the voices around him slowly disappearing but he could hear faint sounds of

"are you ok tae?" Jimin asks. "taehyung you ok?" namjoon asks.

taehyung felt his feet getting wobbly and the kept bucking. he gripped onto the person closest to him and he then fell. right into jungkook's arms.

"shit he's burning." jungkook said.

"let's carry him to my house, the hospital is too far. the things i need are at my home" seokjin orders as he's the only one skilled in this field. seokjin is a medical doctor. he works at the south korea national hospital as one of the elite doctors.

the group (except for yoongi and hoseok) arrived at seokjin's house and they carried taehyung to a guest room. "you all stay out here." seokjin says and the did so.

namjoon couldn't help but roam around the doctor's home, seokjin had random pictures of him fishing hung on his wall, his family, a picture of him and baby jae, also one of him and yoongi at the hospital which yoongi hates. it's a cozy vibe.

in the guest room, taehyung slowly woke up and realized he wasn't anywhere he knew. "where am i?" taehyung sat up. "at my house." seokjin says as he sat on the stool beside the bed taehyung's on.

"why?" taehyung says. "you fainted, but thankfully and luckily jungkook caught you. he quite overprotective, he hesitated to put you on the bed you're now on." seokjin smiles.

"ok, can i go now?" taehyung says as he was getting off the bed." taehyung says. "im afraid not." seokjin says. "why? i want to leave." taehyung says.

"you took the god damn test and it said positive! you're fucking pregnant! why are you avoiding that?!" seokjin yelled at him.

"im not avoiding it ok! im scared!" taehyung yelled back. "of what?!" seokjin says. "everybody!" taehyung said.

the two calmed down and collected themselves. "what's wrong tae? what've you been up to?" seokjin asks softly.

"i saw the symptoms ok, im not stupid. i just didn't want to get any false hope of being pregnant because i know jungkook is really cautious when were having sex so i knew it wasn't likely for me to pregnant. i didn't want to take any test and i avoided it but curiosity took over and i just decided to do it. i planned on doing it at home but i needed someone beside me, so i asked jimin to be with me but that was a mistake. it's not like i was going to keep it to myself if it came out negative or positive, i would've told you all. but since it came out positive and i wanted some time to keep it to myself and process it but jimin had to go and scream." taehyung said.

"wow. i don't know what to say but come to the hospital tomorrow, i'll be doing a proper check up. congrats tae, you're finally having your family." seokjin hugged him and went out.