11 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

a few minutes ago
outside the club

minsu knew of yoongi's club opening tonight since they talked about it way before everything that happened. he arrived at the club and was let in by the guard.

min yoongi doesn't like when his name is being spread around for unnecessary reasons like a mere break up, so minsu was grateful to yoongi for that.

when minsu entered the club he wanted to find yoongi as soon as possible and saw three guards standing not so far away from a area with long silky red curtains covering it. he knew that was the vip section.

"bingo." minsu smirked. he walked over there and stood infront of them.
"can we help you?" one of them said.

"yes, i'd like to enter." minsu said. the guards laughed at him. "and why would we do that?" another one of the three said.

"do you not know who i am?" minsu said.

"oh we do. you're boss's ex and we've been working for him for a very long time and just like him we don't tolerate cheaters, no sluts." one said.

"so why do you tolerate jimin?" minsu smirked.

"you crossed the line there whore." one said angrily and going towards minsu. the guard was too gullible so when he walked up towards minsu, he was met with a glass bottle hitting the side of his head.

the guard hoped his boss didn't hear the commotion and had to come out and ruin the whole opening party just because of some unwanted shit.

the other two guards saw what happened and quickly went to restrain minsu but before they could teach him he made a run for it and went straight into the vip section.

he saw jimin on yoongi's lap and his stomach made angry turns but he kept his composure as he only cane here for one thing only. yoongi.

"fucking bitch ass minsu." jimin annoyingly said. "pleasant to see you too." minsu smiled.

"what're you doing here?" yoongi sighed. "to talk to you." minsu took a step further.

"you're talking, so say what you have to say and leave." namjoon said.

"that day, you just walked away without letting me explain." minsu said sadly. "you both fucked didn't you?" yoongi said.

"yes we did. but-" minsu said, guilty. "that's all i needed. leave." yoongi said. "yoongi please-" minsu cried. "he doesn't want you minsu, just forget it." jackson shooed him.

"you're unwanted." jimin minded his nails as this conversation did not pique his interest, and so does every boring conversations.

"look forward to half your money being gone. minsu, honestly thank you for these last two years i genuinely did love you but you broke that. this is your own fault. now leave or else im filing a restraint order." yoongi said.

"rot in hell, all of you!" minsu yelled, "and you jimin, make sure you watch your back." minsu warned.

"oh i do that everyday, it's beautiful if you'd like to know." jimin looked at him smiling.

and with that minsu left. "thought he'd never leave." hoseok said. "the fuck?" yoongi said when jimin gave him a small hit on his cheek. " i genuinely did love you - be so for real." jimin said.

"jealous?" yoongi cockily smirked. "over minsu? laugh my ass off. you're not capable of loving someone who's not me." jimin smirked back.

after all the distractions, the friends enjoyed their night.

the yoonmin couple went back at yoongi's home, went upstairs to yoongi's room and immediately started devouring each other.

they really weren't feeling the vibe for a hotel right now.

"hmmf- need to go- check on jae" jimin said in between kisses.

"he's asleep." yoongi went down to jimin's neck, hungrily biting and licking it, like a kitten. "min, slow down....ah!" jimin moaned.

"i can't waid any longer, strip." yoongi pulled away and walked towards the bed, sitting at the edge. jimin complied.

he first took off his silk sweater, revealing his swelled up tits that made two small mounds with erected buds printing out of the black tank top. "i never get tired of seeing your chest." yoongi licked his lips. "

wanna touch them my kitten?" jimin seductively said. yoongi's eyes widened with lust and a smirk was plastered on his face as he made grabby hands.

"yes please!" yoongi said.

jimin woke up the next morning with a aching back and neck painted in purple blotches. he got up and just sat in the bed with his disheveled black hair pointing everywhere.

the door to the room opened and yoongi came in all dressed up for the office with his blonde hair neatly combed back and a few strands being left out at the front.

"you look sexy." jimin laughed. "thank you. you also look sexy." yoongi handed him warm tea and kissed his temple and then his cheek then his neck.

"morning." yoongi smiled. "morning." jimin said. "i don't think i can move an inch. you and that monstrous dick." jimin glared at him. "you take it very well though." yoongi kissed jimin's small pout.

"what're we going to do for jae's birthday?" jimin asked.

"he's been saying he wants to have a only kids party" yoongi laughed.

"my backyard is bigger than yours so we can keep it there just let jae write down what he wants there." jimin sighed.

"ok, i'll talk with him tonight." yoongi said. "you my big baby, need to get home and get ready." yoongi took the empty cup from jimin and pulled him up also.

jimin clutched unto yoongi and then got down. "i'm seriously not going to work today." jimin winced with every step he took.

on the other hand, taehyung was seated in his bathroom vomiting, that's all he's been doing since the last 5 minutes.

he doesn't want to get any high hopes about being pregnant because it's most unlikely.

sure him and jungkook have been active and he'll admit it a thousand times that the sex is amazing but jungkook was very careful. it's probably only 4 times they've done it without protection.

jungkook is aware of taehyung's love for kids, heck everyone who knows him knows that he adores children and wants to have of his own.

jungkook is just the ideal type taehyung wants and have. only thing, they weren't together together.

if jungkook wanted a relationship, he would've ask him to be his already. right?

taehyung gets insecure sometimes and with this whole situation with him and jungkook, what if he's pregnant? how would jungkook react?

taehyung wasn't going to be jumpy and go take a test. it's only been a week since he's been vomiting non stop. he's fine. perfectly fine.

end.