e p i l o g u e 2

epilogue 2 : namjin

seokjin and namjoon have been engaged for 2 years now. quite a long time yes, but they haven't fully settled down in the working department yet.

namjoon had took a week off and he suggested seokjin to do the same but seokjin was a workaholic and he wasn't budging.

suppose seokjin was to faint due to stress. his health came first and a week off wouldn't hurt.

“so he's not taking a break?” yoongi asks. “yes and im worried.” namjoon said. “then send him nudes and lure him” yoongi said. “im not a kinky idiot like you.” namjoon rolled his eyes. “you should be.” yoongi smirked. “do you have any other ideas?” namjoon sighed. “hey sexy.” yoongi greeted jimin. “i don't even know why i called you, i wonder how your company has survived this far having a owner like you. fuck i bet you're not even listening.” namjoon said and hung up.

he decided to call the smarter min. “hey tae.” namjoon said. “hey joon-hyung! what's up?” taehyung smiled. “i told jin to take a break from work but he's not budging, so i called for advice.” namjoon said.

“well, i think you should ask him why he's not taking a break. i know he's a workaholic but jinnie-hyung cherishes his sleep like how yoongi-hyung cherishes his.” taehyung sighed.

the sound of screaming could be heard in the background and namjoon figured it was baby haneul. “no shouting han. im sorry, jungkook just got home and he's very giddy.” taehyung laughs. “it's alright.” namjoon smiles.

“it's joon-hyung, he's asking for advice on how to make jinnie-hyung take a break from work. joon-hyung, jungkook has an idea.” taehyung said. “send nudes.” jungkook said, which made him get a harsh slap from taehyung. “jeon jungkook! how rude?! go change, you stink of cheap women's perfume. my allergies might act up. bye joon-hyung.” taehyung exclaimed.

namjoon could only laugh at the young couple. he decided to take taehyung's advice. he's definitely the smarter min.

namjoon and seokjin layed in their bed, in each other's warm embrace and watching harry potter as halloween was up.

“jin” namjoon called. “if we're going to talk about the, me taking a break thing, you can forget it and go sleep on the couch.” jin got up.

“why won't you though?” namjoon asks. “what sense does it make? if i take a week off, by that time you're going to be back at the company and i'll be here by myself.” seokjin said. “as long as you get rest.” namjoon said.

“you do know that we get lunch break at the hospital right joon?” seokjin said. “yes i do, but it must go by so quickly and i know you need your dainty time to eat” namjoon said. seokjin laughed and then kissed namjoon's forehead.

“you're cute my big baby.” jin smiled as he climed unto namjoon and kissed him. his back arching a little, creating a phenomenon curve that namjoon hands found and trailed.

the two shared a lustful and passionate kiss. namjoon hands went back up and under seokjin's silky baby blue tank top, feeling and squeezing his defined waist. “hmm.” seokjin said in the kiss.

namjoon made his hands go from the curve of seokjin's waist and to the matching silky baby blue booty shorts. his hands played with the waistband until his hands went in fully.

namjoon groped seokjin's ass in one go, which made seokjin come back to his senses and pull away. “i have a early morning.” seokjin whispered. “oh baby i wish i cared.” namjoon said and ripped the panty seokjin was wearing to the side and rubbed his finger against the already stretched hole until it went in.

“joon-ah!” seokjin moaned. “cock warm me?” namjoon said as he thrusted his finger steadily. “ah! yea sure” seokjin groaned. “that's a good boy.” namjoon pulled out his finger and sucked on it.

“you taste marvelous baby.” namjoon said. “take off your clothes.” he then orders. seokjin complied as he was now naked. “you're so lucky i chose cock warming tonight cause i swear to god i would devour you right now.” namjoon said as he slid off his sweats.

namjoon laid down vertically as his member stood proudly, awaiting jin. “come now, you've taken it quite a lot. it's basically your best friend.” namjoon called seokjin.

seokjin made his way unto namjoon again and inhaled. he slowly sank down and he was surprised it didn't hurt. was he that loose? well i mean, his husband is the kim namjoon, so it's their sex life was fucking amazing.

namjoon sighed when jin came unto him. “i love you.” he said. “i love you more” seokjin smiled.

although it's weirdly a way to go to sleep, it was namjoon and seokjin's way of going to sleep. what a family they're going to be once they've officially called each other theirs.