05 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

"no." jimin said with a bored looked. yoongi face went to a frown. "come again." he said.

"no min, i park jimin isn't making you your dream suit. go buy one." jimin said. "jimin." yoongi said.

"min." jimin said. they glared at each other.

─before

yoongi got up early that morning, 7 am wasn't his time but he was just thrilled thinking about his meeting with jimin.

he went to back-to-back meetings, signing off deals, declining deals, firing one or two people, having little outbursts for incompetent workers. all because he couldn't control his excitement.

jimin on the other hand, was very oblivious to yoongi's visit. so when he saw his designers stop working, and the air went heavy and their attention on a person in black, with his long hair, styled in a man bun. 'it's grown since i last saw it.' jimin thought.

jimin went upstairs and into his studio. "what the hell is he doing here?" jimin asked himself, rather annoyed.

the slightly opened door of his studio was now wide open, the employees could even see everything that was in jimin's studio.

it had a large luxurious desk in the left corner, golden marble design tiled floor, a matching golden marble designed table to match the aesthetic.

mannequins in the left and right corners, papers and sketches on the floor and wall, it was messy yet aesthetic at the same time.

jimin payed no attention to yoongi's presence, that was until he felt the familiar feeling of large hands wrap around his waist. "minnie." yoongi softly said. minnie was his nickname for jimin.

"min." jimin said as he removed yoongi's hand from his waist and turned to face him. "beautiful as always." yoongi smiled.

jimin bitterly chuckled. "we were married for 4 years and if you think that i don't know your little trick you use to get something, then you're terribly wrong." jimin said.

"now what the fuck do you want, min." jimin said rather than ask.

jimin back away from jimin and went towards his desk, leaning on it. "i need a suit, minnie." yoongi said ever so boredly.

jimin laughed, and that's what led to this.

"no." jimin said with a bored looked. yoongi face went to a frown. "come again." he said.

"i park jimin isn't making you your dream suit. go buy one." jimin said. "jimin." yoongi said. "min." jimin said. they glared at each other.

"minnie, just-" yoongi said. "no and that's final now please leave." jimin smiled.

"it works both way you know." yoongi started, jimin looked at him confusedly. "what?" jimin said.

"our marriage. i know just about everything with you and if you think that i don't know that you always want something in return if you're doing a favour for someone, then you're terribly wrong." yoongi repeated jimin.

"so what do you want?" yoongi asked. "you can guess can't you? since you claim to know everything about me." jimin smirked. "no, i can't." yoongi rolled his eyes.

looks like Jimin was gonna have to spell it out for him. "minsu. your boyfriend and my son's somewhat stepdad/mom i don't care. i want him away from my child. more like i don't want him to be carrying my child to me when he has a father that's alive and well who can do so." jimin said.

"you're fucking crazy min." yoongi cursed.

"hey you're the one who needs a suit and this is what you have to do to get it. i know you're very picky with clothes and i know you want to be the only person standing out at your event so deal or not?" jimin ended.

was yoongi really going to choose a suit over minsu. who'll come out on top:
the suit, his son's well-being, or minsu.

min yoongi isn't stupid and just like kim namjoon, he thinks on the spot. "i'll buy a suit." yoongi walked towards the door.

jimin watched as yoongi went towards the door and a soft smile came on his face.

"i guess you really do love him huh?" jimin mumbled to himself. "fine i'll make you the suit min." jimin sighed.

yoongi smirked, besides jimin kinda blackmailing him, yoongi knew there was no way jimin was going to let him wear some cheap designer suit, be it from louis vuitton or gucci.

those two brands were cheap in jimin's eyes, even though he loves their clothes and gets at least 20 to 50 pieces of clothing, bags/purses etc from them.

"get over here, let's start your measurements." jimin said to yoongi.

end