14┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

4 months later

everyone was doing great. life was great.

taehyung had a bump that was showing. it was quite a shock to the world that the model was pregnant and with jeon jungkook too.

everyone knew he wasn't a man of commitment so for him to skip the whole relationship part and go straight to getting taehyung pregnant was just shocking.

taehyung and jungkook moved in together at a new house and location. their baby was their first priority and they'll go to the ends of the earth to protect their child.

oh and jungkook proposed to taehyung a week ago and taehyung couldn't stop crying. he cried for 3 minutes straight before answering with yes. jimin had cried more than taehyung when he saw jungkook getting down on his knee.

yoongi was surprised when jungkook came to him about proposing to taehyung.

yoongi had give him his approval and so did their parents. even though yoongi threatened with "break his heart and i'll personally end you" jungkook was grateful.

finally taehyung is his and only his.

yoongi and jimin had regained that lost love and trust and yoongi had the idea of marrying jimin again and he proposed to him on the night of jimin's birthday but jimin declined and thought it was best if they just took time. they had all the time in the world.

yoongi understood and they moved on.

today was taehyung's baby shower and finally they were going to find out the gender.

jimin being the greatest best friend, he went to the doctor that taehyung was specifically assigned to by none other than his brother and got the baby's gender for taehyung and jungkook.

jimin showed only yoongi the ultrasound picture and they cried in each other's arms. jimin mostly did.

everyone was so happy for taehyung and couldn't wait for the baby's arrival.

its the month of december, so its quite chilly out and taehyung's health came first, so they decided to have a short yet fun and remembering baby shower. it would start at 5pm and end at exactly 6pm. 1 hour was enough.

some guests found one hour too short but it was simple, just don't come if you don't want to waste time coming to an event that will last for an hour. they weren't forcing.

"ok my preggo soulmatie, you're good to go." jimin winked at taehyung, who wore an oversized brown sweatshirt and comfy matching sweats with some flip flops.

"you look like a literal pudding." jimin pinched taehyung's cheeks. "aish! jiminie" taehyung giggled.

"you're looking cute." jungkook came in. hearing the voice, taehyung blushed.

"jungkook its a baby shower not a press conference, go change" jimin pointed out jungkook being clad in a luxurious black suit.

"it's just a one hour thing jimin-ssi." jungkook bent down to taehyung who was on his tippy toes.

"hey love" jungkook kissed taehyung's cheek. "hello my little one" jungkook rubbed taehyung's bump. "now i want to get pregnant again" jimin pouted.

"and all it takes is for me to cum in you, so easy right? let's go a bedroom, i'll be your santa and make your wish come through." yoongi then came in. "quite tempting." jimin said.