03 ┃ 𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱

─yoongi's pov

the bright light of the sun hit my face ever so harshly. i twisted and turned until i got fed up and decided to just get up. me? a morning person? no.

with every step i took, it was followed with a groan.

i surprisingly made it to the bathroom and washed my face to get the tiredness from my body, though that take more than a wash of my face.

after doing all the morning stuff, brushing my teeth, showering, making the bed, turning off the lights and ac, etc. i made my way downstairs and started to prepare breakfast.

i heard the creak of jae's room open, he was dressed and hair nicely done. he wore a black t-shirt with it's matching shorts, with a black bucket hat and his black backpack in his hand. decided to be me today, i see.

he made his way over to his table and i went and gave him his breakfast. "morning bud." i kissed his forehead.

"morning." he said, mouth stuffed with the ramen. "don't talk while eating love." i said. he hummed and enjoyed.

i poured out my coffee and looked at him as he ate. "you know, your appa's back." i told him. he clapped and smiled at me.

"yay!" he cheerfully said. "yeah and i know you can't wait to go but i want to ask you a question first?"

he looked at me confusedly. "what?" he asked. "i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to drop you off at your appa's, so im asking how would you feel if minsu took you instead?" i asked.

"sure." he said, getting up and putting his plate in the sink.

"really?" i said. "hmm...im fine with it. dad ifind it weird that appa have not seen minsu-hyung yet." he said. i swear to god this kid.

"you know and notice a little too much for a five year old." i gave him hand towels to wipe his hand as he disposed of it in the bin and grabbed his backpack.

"lets go." i grabbed my keys and coat and out the door we went.

jimin entered the large studio where everyone was busy doing their respective jobs and getting welcome backs from the employees.

when he entered his office, he immediately went to his chair to check his emails. for one reason only, min yoongi. he refreshed the page many times but there were none.

he sighed as naomi walked in. "good morning jimin-ssi, here's your schedule for today." she handed him a sheet.

he scanned the sheet intensely "not too bad for my first day back. please cancel the last two, tell them that i'm jet lagged. their companies can't benefit me in any way." jimin shoo-ed her. "ok." naomi went out but turned back.

"should i also cancel the meeting with min yoongi." she asked. jimin's head immediately shot up. "he scheduled a meeting?" jimin asked surprised.

min yoongi was known to never be the one to schedule a meeting. one of his many mottos was 'you want my presence, you come to me'.