e p i l o g u e 1

epilogue 1 : taekook

crying sounds filled the small yet large and comfy room. it was none other than the voice of taehyung and jungkook's 1 year old baby, jeon haneul.

jungkook was in his office playing a video of today's meetings that his secretary sent, as he was absent today. forgetting to turn down the volume, baby haneul woke up by the noise.

jungkook went towards haneul's room and bent down towards the crib and hushing haneul with small kisses. he took up a near by toy and shook in front of haneul but it only made the crying worse.

“forgive dad, yes? ” jungkook chuckled. “will you keep crying?” he picks up haneul, and kisses his soft cheeks. “someone's going to kill me.” jungkook laughs.

the door of haneul's room pushed widely opened and taehyung came in, wearing a white silk night gown and messy permed black hair.

taehyung kissed jungkook. “tae?” jungkook said. “what happened?” taehyung asked. “han woke up.” jungkook said. “woke up?” taehyung softly laughed. “hey! you're implying that i woke him up.” jungkook widened his eyes with shock. “mama! mama!” haneul made grabby hands.

“i was reviewing today's meeting in my office then he woke up. i tried not to make noise for you two?” jungkook defended. taehyung laughed at his husband's reaction as jungkook handed taehyung haneul.

“he's probably hungry then.” taehyung exited the room and went back to his and jungkook's room, jungkook trailing behind him

taehyung carefully sat on the bed and positioned haneul under his chest. jungkook helped taehyung with the night gown's strap as he slipped it down. taehyung started lactating at 8 months into pregnancy, that'd explain why his nipples had a great size now. not too big, not too small and a certain bunny loves it.

“drink slowly yes?” taehyung winces at haneul's mouth over his swelled nipple. it was not too long ago haneul was breastfeeded and he left quite a pain on taehyung.

“yes slowly. it hurts mama.” taehyung smiled at his baby. haneul kept on babbling on the nipple which made taehyung feel a little tickle and he laughs.

“oh you're very hungry.” taehyung said. “you're a glutton.” he adds with a laugh.

a minute later haneul was sleeping, still feeding on the nipple. jungkook saw this and slowly took up haneul. “i'll put him down, love.” jungkook smiles.

jungkook came back in the room and sat on the bed beside taehyung who partially pulled up his night gown strap. jungkook kissed taehyung and taehyung kissed back. it was passionate but the curious bunny had other intentions

“i think your son likes it a lot” taehyung looked down at his chest, that was now swelled again. “oh?” jungkook whispered in taehyung's neck. taehyung nodded and tilted his head a bit due to jungkook's hot breath fanning over his skin that now had goosebumps.

jungkook pulled from taehyung's neck and kissed his chest. the depths of taehyung's breasts. “just like his daddy.” jungkook sucked on the skin.

taehyung tangled his fingers in jungkook's hair and pulled him off him. “you're an idiot.” taehyung laughs and kissed jungkook.

taehyung and jungkook are very grateful for each other and their growing baby whom they love with all their hearts. what a beautiful family they'll bloom into.