s p e c i a l ┃ 5k!

voiidjeon presents
a 4k special
a taekook oneshot

-ash彡
please note that this is just a random oneshot. it does not concern the original book in no way. enjoy and thanks for 5k reads ♡

nb: this will be the last oneshot. it's time to let this book go now lol. thank u sm!

contains:
─fluff
─ytc in busan era
─top jjk ✘ bottom thv
─idol jjk ✘ art student thv
─lowercase
─part 2 of 2

taehyung and jungkook spent the following morning together until jungkook was picked up by his driver at 20 minutes pass noon

taehyung and jungkook spent the following morning together until jungkook was picked up by his driver at 20 minutes pass noon. (12:40 pm)

he was sad he couldn't go to jungkook's rehearsals like he originally wanted but he was fine none the less. he wanted to be surprised because he knows jungkook and the others have been working hard.

the concert wouldn't start until 6 tonight and his classes didn't end till 4 so he had much get ready.

he wore a grey sweatshirt with jeans with and with a pair of nikes. he wore three rings on his left hand (index, pinky and thumb) and pair of silver earrings. he took up his backpack and ran out the house.

meanwhile, bts was currently at the stadium practicing choregraphies, sharing their ideas with the staff members, sound checks, solo rehearsals and goofing off. they were now having lunch (1:43 pm)

“i'm glad taehyung is coming.” hoseok says. “me too” jimin smiles. “now jungkook is going to give at least 200% when we're performing” yoongi laughed.

“i don't see why not. i'm all about impressing tae” jungkook shrugs. “of course you are.” namjoon laughs.

“did they make taehyung's seating arrangement?” jin asks. “if they don't i might just seat him on stage and perform in front of him.” jungkook said.

“of course they'll make arrangements for him.” jimin said. “it's whatever.” jungkook said.

“we'll now begin solos after lunch” a staff came and said with a speaker. “that's our cue. jungkook clean up!” jin said.

“hyung!” jungkook yelled.

──

“i think i'll die when i see them” taehyung's friend, claire said. “taehyung you're so luck!” she said.

yes, everyone who knew taehyung and jungkook, knew that they were dating. “really?” he looked up from his book to her.

“you're dating the jeon jungkook, he's the hottest man walking. he's a ultimate standard.” she gushed.

“oh well” taehyung laughed at her. “don't laugh tae! you know i'm right” she said. “so tae...” she whispered.

“you think you can get me a vip seat” she raised her eyebrows. “i got you a ticket already. please have some conscience” taehyung sighed and packed up his bag.