Intro

Title: 小雪貂她娇软撩人心 | Little ferret, she's soft and seductive
Author : 猫鳞

The two clans of fairy and demon are opposed to each other. Bai Yao, the ferret Jing, is the most impoverished existence of the demon clan.

Her mother picked up a medicine jar and raised her in it. Who would have thought that the medicine jar was an artifact of the ancient god of medicine.

She absorbed the medicine jar and became a little ferret that could cure diseases and save lives by pulling its roots and hairs.

The fairy and demon talked together, and she was recruited to the heaven to heal the only remaining ancient god Lianjing, in exchange for a hundred years of peace.

Bai Yao hugged her snow-white tail and trembled to the heavens, thinking very worriedly in her heart: To heal the ancient gods, I wonder if the hair on her tail is enough to pluck?

Before, she had seen a monkey god whose hair was so useful that the back of her head was bald.

Knowing that the gods in the heavens don't like fairies, she lived very cautiously, until the gods said they would support her, and the condition was to keep holding hands?

Although there are differences between gods and demons, and differences between men and women, but compared with Xiaoshoushou, she chose the supporter without hesitation!

With a god as a backer, what is it to sacrifice a small hand?

Since then, Bai Yao has taken Shangshen Lianjing to visit the entire Jiuzhongtian, and has become one of the "must bring items" for Shangshen to go out.

Bai Yao: They are holding hands, but why are they hugging her?

- Lian Jing is the only deity who has endured the ancient calamity, but he was seriously injured and has not been healed for tens of thousands of years, suffering from pain and suffering.

The Emperor of Heaven found a ferret to heal him, but he didn't expect it to be a fair and tender goblin, holding his tail and looking at him aggrievedly, "How many hairs do you want to pluck?" Lian Jing couldn't help but rubbed it.

The other party's fluffy head did not expect that all the pain in his body disappeared in an instant.

This is... a treasure? He smiled warmly: "I will support you and be your backer, as long as you follow me all the time and hold a small hand occasionally." The little ferret walked into his trap step by step.

At first it was holding hands, then it became a hug, and then... Later, he confessed to the milky little goblin with a face of tens of thousands of years old, but it was still deceitful: "little goblin, originally God likes you, As long as you are with me, you will be the top person in the Three Realms, and no one should be afraid."

No one could refuse Lian Jingshang's smile, but Bai Yao did it. She shook her head and said solemnly: "No, my mother said that there are no good things for immortals, especially the kind of old immortals who pretend to be tender! No! "

Lian Lao immortal shameless pretending to be tender Jing: I have nothing to say It can be said. What your mother taught is.

*Ri Geng, he, Xiao Tianwen* body and mind 1V1, no pits, don't worry, enter the content tags: special love sweet text Oriental fantasy growth Search keywords: protagonist: Bai Yao Lianjing ┃ Supporting role: Tiandi Yaotai ┃ Others: