Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The morning light is faint, and the rays of the sun are all over the place. When the first ray of sunshine hits the earth, all things first wake up.

    Bai Yao woke up in Lian Jing's arms, she opened her eyes, stared at the roof in a daze, lowered her head and went back to sleep.

    Quietly squinting for a while, she remembered something, sat up abruptly, turned her head, and stared blankly at Lian Jing, who was sleeping soundly beside her.

    I fell asleep like this last night.

    What a sin!

    Bai Yao quickly got out of bed and left the room lightly.

    Lian Jing had a very distant dream.

    He hadn't slept so peacefully for a long, long time, and the whole person was like sinking into a sea of ​​water, quietly, without a sound.

    He dreamed of the ancient times, some people and some things were re-imprinted in his mind, and some were forgotten for about tens of thousands of years.

    At that time, the two tribes of gods and demons were fighting. He was still young and did not go to the battlefield, but was chosen to endure the ancient gods.

    The ancient calamity is a catastrophe that every god must endure, and only those who have successfully experienced the calamity can be considered a true protoss person. That time, there were six other people who suffered the calamity with Lian Jing.

    The war between gods and demons has been going on for thousands of years, but it is essentially different from the battle between fairy and demon. If it is said that the two clans of fairy and demon are fighting for competition, then the gods and demons are for protection.

    The demons are ambitious, unwilling to be content with their own territory, and try to dominate the entire six realms. They are brutal by nature and wantonly kill, and they are the objects that all races must resist.

    However, in that war, the gods and demons almost died. The people of the Protoss tried their best to do their best, but they only sealed the Demons in all parts of the Six Realms. The Protoss left behind were either seriously injured or swallowed up by the demonic energy. The battle was too tragic. Only he is a god.

    The other six people all perished in the calamity, and one of them was still a spy of the Demon Race, who had been lurking in the Divine Race all the time.

    No one will understand the feeling that he is the only one left in the vast world, that he has no destination, and only boundless loneliness awaits him.

    It is a blessing and a punishment.

    But Lian Jing knew in his heart that his destiny would not change in this vast six worlds, he was just waiting for that day to come.

    "God!"

    Lian Jing half-opened his eyes and put a hand on his forehead, his thoughts gradually sank into a dream, and suddenly a clear voice sounded in his ear, pulling him back all of a sudden.

    Lian Jing was stunned for a moment, and when he turned his head, he saw Bai Yao squatting beside the bed, looking at him, blinking lightly with hazy and warm eyes.

    "God?" Bai Yao called out again and said softly, "It's time to get up, Lu Ming brought a lot of delicious food."

    He shook his head, smiled lightly, and reached out to touch Bai Yao's head , said: "You go to eat first, I will come to find you later."