Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    Yaotai looked at Bai Yao, her expression as usual, and she said with surprise: "What are you talking about, Xiaobai, let's go."

    Bai Yao took the initiative to take Yaotai's hand and put it in front of him, his eyes were faint. Shan, "Patriarch, I recognize these hands and your figure. Every time Su Chang came to take my blood, the man in black would always stand at the door. I've seen it many times in a daze, I remember very clearly, the moment I came out to see you, I was even more certain in my heart."

    "It's you." Bai Yao's eyes showed a light color, and his voice trembled with a certain degree of certainty.

    After seeing the method of deciphering the spirit on the second floor, Bai Yao already understood everything in his heart. She was raised by Mu Xiaochao since she was a child. She has no father. The mother and daughter live in the deep forests of Mushan Mountain. Yaotai, as the head of the clan, often takes care of them. It can be said that she almost watched her grow up, not a relative, but a relative. But only now did Bai Yao realize that all this was fake.

    All the good things are all fabricated illusions. Her life may have been wrong from the beginning, and she should have been used and discarded by them.

    "Why do you want to be like this..." Bai Yao couldn't hold back for a while and choked.

    Yaotai looked at her and said, "Didn't you guess it all?"

    "She is not your mother, we are sisters from the same division." Yaotai paused for a while, and her eyes became a bit distant, "Then Nian Daxue, you are about to die of illness. Your parents thought it was too much trouble for you to survive, so they threw you into the snow, and I saved you. Do you really think that just picking up a medicine jar means you are pregnant with the ancient god of medicine Li, those are the artifacts that my mother and I have collected for over a thousand years, and you are just one of our hundreds of experimenters."

    She smiled softly, her eyes widening as she looked at Bai Yao. Fa Wenwen said, "You are lucky, you are the only one who survived."

    Bai Yao was shocked, opened her lips, and stepped back in disbelief, but Yaotai grabbed her arm, "What do you want to know, I can go back and talk to you slowly, and go back with me now."

    "You liars! I don't want it!" Bai Yao was extremely emotional, tears fell suddenly, and she tried hard to break away Yaotai's hand, but she couldn't break free, so she could only stare at her angrily.

    Yaotai's eyes were indifferent, "Xiaobai, if you don't go back with me, your mother will die, you are obedient, I won't hurt you."

    Bai Yao was stunned for a while, then stared at Yaotai and suddenly laughed. "Do you think I'll still believe your words now? I'd rather die in the basement than know about it! You are all liars! Send me to the Nine Heavens, the so-called ancient divine power, and the soul-solving Law! Deliberately releasing the Demon Race is for today's war, so what about me..."

    "Bai Yao, go back with me, I don't want to talk nonsense with you!" Yaotai didn't want to talk to her about this. . This is Jiuzhongtian, if something goes wrong, everything will be in vain.     "I don't want it! I don't want to die!" Bai Yao didn't want to leave here, she broke free and shouted to the Pavilion of Clouds and Water: "Lu Ming! Lu Ming..." She just shouted a few times, and she hit hard. On the back of her neck, Bai Yao's eyes went black, and he fell straight behind him.     ...     When the first faint sunlight fell on the sky full of yellow sand, it was instantly replaced by dark and eerie dark clouds, and the entire northwestern land was covered with bits and pieces of black demonic energy. Above, there are countless immortal warriors, hundreds of thousands of heavenly soldiers and heavenly generals surrounding the Mushan Forest.     The yellow smoke rose with the wind, and the war was about to break out.     When the time of the hour just arrived, the blue light mask formation surrounding Lianjing collapsed instantly, the hanging star wheel was wrapped around Xie Shu for a whole night, and the sound of the weapons outside was one after another.     Xie Shu did not expect that Lian Jing would break his formation so quickly. He thought he could trap Lian Jing for a day and a night, so that when Yaotai came back, he would absorb the divine power of the ferret. Great success, in this way, Lian Jing will be nothing to worry about, who knows...     "Go to hell!" He was optimistic about the opportunity, and when the blue mask was broken, he transported the whole body of demonic energy and slapped Lian Jing's chest, who would have guessed that he would Before he touched Lian Jing's clothes, he disappeared like a gust of wind.