Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Under the towering ancient trees, there is a vast space, quiet and uninhabited, and the scenery is picturesque. There is a wooden rocking chair next to the sacred tree with peculiar veins. Lying on it leisurely and counting the leaves, it is very comfortable to live.

    "God can't retreat, I thought what happened to you, it turned out to be hiding here to find peace." The moment the blue leaves fell, a figure in white clothes and black hair instantly appeared beside the rocking chair.

    Lian Jing glanced at the man lazily, then quickly withdrew his gaze, with a teasing tone: "Oh, why is the Emperor of Heaven so busy coming to me?"

    "I heard that a few days ago, God Lian Jing made a fuss over a little ferret. Medicine Stone Heaven Pavilion, and the entire Jiuzhongtian, I learned about this, and came to watch it specially." The emperor of heaven is completely different from the old majesty in the human world. Elegant and stylish, but looks like a teenager.

    Lian Jing suddenly lost the mood to count the leaves, sat up, moved his fingers lightly, and there was a stone table next to him, and there was a pot of hot tea on it.

    "Sit down."

    He got up and sat on the stone bench, his voice was a little helpless, "The little goblin is good at everything, but she can talk like a bird. The quiet disturbance is gone."

    "Then your injury has improved, so that ferret should be quite useful." Tian Di chuckled lightly.

    Lian Jing paused and looked at the Heavenly Emperor, "Her name is Bai Yao." The

    Heavenly Emperor smiled and said in a low voice, "It seems that she is still useful, after all, she is the power of the ancients.

    " Go a few minutes, "You suddenly came to the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, shouldn't you come to chat with me?" The

    Emperor of Heaven met his eyes and said, "There has been a recent change at the junction of the Heavenly Realm and the Monster Race, but I still can't find it. Find out the reason."

    Lian Jing: "The century-old agreement between the two clans of fairy and demon has been set, and there should be no changes." The

    Emperor of Heaven: "It is better to be careful."

    Although he has a good relationship with the heavenly realm, he never favors any clan. In Lian Jing's eyes, the immortals are equal, and there is no distinction between high and low. And as the last god in the world, the important task of maintaining the two worlds of fairy and demon also fell on him.

    Over the past tens of thousands of years, no matter how fiercely the two clans fought in private, they never dared to officially start a war, because no one dared to bring the matter to the public and tear their faces away, because of the existence of Lianjing.

    The God Race is different from the Immortals and Demons. It is the most ancient race in the ancient times. With no power, one person can mobilize the spiritual power of heaven and earth. Even if there is only one person left in the God Race, it is still a dreaded existence.

    Tens of thousands of years ago, Lian Jing made a promise in front of the Immortals and Demons: whoever starts a war between the two tribes, he will personally take action and help the other side fight back.

    This promise is ten thousand years old, which is why it has not been able to fight for so long.

    Lian Jing understood what the Emperor of Heaven meant, and it was not easy for people from the fairy world to enter the demon world to investigate, so as not to cause disputes. He took a sip of tea, put down the tea cup, and said slowly, "I will find time to go over and take a look     .