Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Bai Yao stepped back, shook his head, and said bravely: "... That Cangnan Xingjun, we have something to say, maybe, maybe there are other ways?"

    "Maybe there is, but I have no patience to wait any longer. It's over." Cang Nan stretched out his hand and transformed into a white jade astrolabe. As early as the first time he saw Bai Yao in the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, he had this thought. If it wasn't for Lian Jing, he would have captured Bai Yao and absorbed her divine power, why wait until today.

    He laughed softly: "Don't worry, it's just a matter of time, it won't be painful."

    Bai Yao didn't believe his nonsense. The ancient divine power in the medicine jar had long since been integrated with her whole body's essence and blood, and it was indispensable. If he really let him take all the divine power from her body, then she probably wouldn't live long.

    This is a life-for-life approach.

    "When I came to the Floating Cloud Palace, I told Lu Ming that if I didn't go back, the gods would definitely come over, and... and if I disappeared in Jiuzhongtian, I'm afraid your immortal clan would not be able to explain it!" Bai Yaoren had already retreated to the door, but the wooden door could not be opened.

    Cang Nan was still smiling, still as gentle as jade, "What do you have to do with me? No matter who you are today, no one can save you. I have already set up a magic circle in Liuyun Hall, and no one can break it."

    When the words fell, the white jade astrolabe in his hand suddenly swept towards Bai Yao, and Bai Yao quickly turned sideways to dodge, who would have thought that this white jade astrolabe was conscious, glowing with starlight, and flew towards Bai Yao on its own initiative.

    Seeing that he was about to dodge, Bai Yao immediately stretched out his hands to block in front of him. Just when the white jade astrolabe was about to touch her, a fierce white light suddenly radiated from Bai Yao's body.

    The white light pushed the astrolabe away, and even Cang Nan, who was beside him, was shocked by the white light, and he took a few steps back to stabilize his body.

    He raised his head, a bit of incredulousness flashed in his eyes, his eyebrows darkened, and his expression was indistinguishable, "Is this divine power?"

    She is just a little goblin, how can she have divine power in her body?

    Bai Yao retracted her hands and looked at the bronze bracelet on her right arm with a few small bells wrapped around it. This is a bracelet made by the gods with the repaired heart-protecting bell before returning to the Pavilion of Clouds and Water, and she has been carrying it on her body.

    "Fortunately, there is a heart protection bell." Bai Yao looked at the white mask beside him and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Cang Nan's eyes darkened, "I didn't expect Lian Jing to be able to do this for you."

    He had a good relationship with Lian Jing, so he naturally knew that this was his divine power.

    "I didn't understand before that the Emperor of Heaven took great pains to get you from the demon world, didn't he just want to cure his evil mark, but instead of absorbing the ancient power in you, he took you by his side every day. , never leave." Cang Nan stared at

    Bai Yao in the white mask, and suddenly laughed, "The person who moved him is you, little ferret?" Violently trembled, "What do you mean, the ancient power in my body can cure..."

    Her voice became hoarse, and her mind suddenly recalled the previous conversation with Lian Jing.

    "God, is there really no way to break the Seal of All Evil?"