Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Bai Yao opened her eyes wide, trying to push Lian Jing away, but she couldn't do anything, and she couldn't help trembling tightly in his arms.

    Lian Jing kissed very hard, with a hint of urgency, he frowned, a little dissatisfied with Bai Yao's dodging, one hand touched her face, and gently sucked her lips.

    "Hmm..." Bai Yao trembled all over, she couldn't help but let out a little whimper, and even her voice changed.

    Lian Jing bit her lightly before letting go of Bai Yao while panting slightly, his long eyes drooping slightly, and there was a hint of contentment in his dark eyes.

    Bai Yao's lips were red, her eyes were a little hazy, and her voice was soft and sounded like she was coquettish, "What are you doing..."

    She was startled by her own voice as soon as she spoke, and she quickly covered her mouth with both hands , looked at Lian Jing aggrievedly, very resentful.

    Lian Jing got very close, smiled, and said in a lazy voice, "Someone forgot, I have to ask for the reward myself."

    Bai Yao flattened her mouth, put down her hands and said, "I said kiss! You, You all..." She turned her head away embarrassedly, her face slightly red.

    It is said in the book that men will become bad once they start eating meat, especially when they are older, they can't control themselves once they start eating meat. She didn't believe Huaben when she saw it before, but now that she thinks about it, Huabencheng doesn't deceive me.

    Seeing the little ferret blushing, frowning, and looking bullied, Lian Jing bent down and touched her soft and smooth hair, and said, "Otherwise, I'll let you kiss it back?"

    "Don't." Bai Yao didn't forget the pavilion master of Shenqing Pavilion. She held back her anger and said with a smile, "That sister Sushang just now, must have a good relationship with you, Master?"

    She focused on it. The word "relationship".

    Lian Jing saw the clue at a glance, smiled slightly, and felt a little playful in his heart, and deliberately said: "You guessed it right, there was indeed a bit of affection in the past."

    Bai Yao's heart tightened, and subconsciously asked aloud : "What kind of relationship? You didn't say you've moved for me in your life..."

    Halfway through she said, Lian Jing's kiss fell again, instantly blocking her words.

    This time he kissed very tenderly, just pecked lightly and moved Bai Yao's lips away with a bit of comfort.

    Bai Yao was completely stupid, her entire face couldn't be more red, like a burning cloud in the sky, a ray of sunshine billowing.

    "Idiot, what kind of friendship can I have with her? I just have a relationship with her, and it happened ten thousand years ago. If she didn't mention it, I wouldn't remember it at all." Lian Jing stretched out his hand and wiped his abdomen lightly. Going to the water color on her lips, seeing her jet-black eyes overflowing with water, there was an irresistible smile in his eyes.

    Bai Yao let out a dull snort, and after reacting, she stared at him with two eyes, and said dissatisfiedly, "Why are you kissing me again!"

    Lian Jing walked into the house, and said lazily, "Yao Yao, I am I don't mind you coming back in person."

    "Hmph, I don't want it." Bai Yao sorted out her clothes and followed.

    The rooms in the Hall of Gods are large and spacious. There is absolutely no problem sleeping the two of them. When the window lattice is opened, the sky outside is already thick, and the afterglow shines in every corner. Bai Yao sticks out his head and sees lanterns hanging in every household, curious. He asked, "Is this a special day in the human world? There are so many beautiful lanterns hanging outside, and there are so many people, it looks so lively!"