Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Three days later, the Pavilion of Clouds and Water.

    "It's hard work." Bai Yao jumped out of the incense car and smiled and touched the head of the two-headed white dragon horse.

    Lu Ming greeted him, glanced at the incense car, and asked, "Where is the god?"

    "The god is going to Jiuzhongtian to discuss matters. Let me come back alone." Bai Yao replied, seeing Lu Ming's expression With a worried look, he couldn't help but ask, "What's wrong?"

    On the way from the demon clan to the heavenly realm, life was very peaceful and comfortable. It was just that Xiangche had just arrived at Jiuzhongtiandijie, and Lian Jing got out of the car and said that he had to talk to the Emperor of Heaven and let Bai Yao come back alone.

    Lu Ming frowned slightly, and after being silent for a long time, he looked at Bai Yao strangely, and asked, "Did anything strange happen during the days you went to Tiantai?"

    Bai Yao raised her brows, "What? Is this a strange thing?"

    "For example... is there any strange woman who was rescued by the gods and heroes? Or secretly climbed into the bed of gods at night and wanted to hug her? Or... "Lu Ming tangled for a while and whispered. Bai Yao was completely frightened when she heard it, and quickly glanced around, but fortunately there was no one, so she quickly interrupted him.

    "Lu Ming, wait a minute!" Bai Yao stopped him loudly, cleared her throat, and asked, "Why do you ask that?"

    She always had a feeling... Lu Ming seemed to be talking about her feelings.

    Being rescued by a hero of the gods...the gods seem to have only rescued her in these days, and there are no other women. She didn't even get on the god's bed, she just held a small hand in the middle of the night.

    Lu Ming said to Bai Yao: "Xiao Bai, do you know the Kunlun Sacred Tree?"

    "Mmmm." Bai Yao nodded, and then said: "Ancient Kunlun Sacred Tree, which can speak human words and see through people's hearts at a glance, is considered a part of this world. The oldest tree."

    "But you don't know, just a few days ago, the Kunlun Sacred Tree was instantly full of white flowers, and it withered at the end of a few days and nights." Lu Ming said slowly.

    Bai Yao didn't quite understand, "So?"

    "The divine tree bloomed to show his heart." Lu Ming paused and said to her: "God, he... moved his heart for a person."

    Moved... God Heart!

    Bai Yao's breathing stopped for a moment, and she was about to say something. Lu Ming said again: "Now all the immortals and fairies in Jiuzhongtian want to know who they are, and the gods are moved. If it is not for outsiders of the Yunshui Pavilion, I am afraid it will be overcrowded now."

    "... "Bai Yao's mouth that had just opened was obediently closed. She glanced at the direction of the cliff, where is the place where the Kunlun Sacred Tree grows, and she has not been there for so long after coming to the Pavilion of Clouds and Water.

    After being silent for a while, she looked at Lu Ming uncertainly, "God...is he really moved?"

    On the day she left, Mother asked her if God liked her as much as she liked him. .

    She hesitated at that time, but when she thought about it, the gods seemed to care more about the elders and the younger generation, and it had nothing to do with men and women... After reading so many dramas, these days, Bai Yao couldn't find any liking in Lian Jing. Mark of.