Check 35

Chapter 35

    The sky thundered with lightning, like a dream, and the black and white figures gradually separated the winner.

    Xie Shu never expected that the ancient divine power hidden in Lian Jing's body would be so powerful, with bursts of divine power carrying thunder, ruthless and deadly moves, leaving no room for him at all.

    Thinking that he has been living in seclusion in the Pavilion of Clouds and Water for tens of thousands of years, rarely going out, giving people a feeling of lightness and lightness. Who knew that Lianjing was hidden so deeply.

    Xieshu was knocked away by Lianjing's palm, and his body straight back, unable to move, the long sword in Lianjing's hand instantly transformed into a hanging star wheel, a flip straight across Xieshu's chest, the force was extremely heavy, leaving a crescent moon behind .

    "Pfft—" Xie Shu's chest was cut with a deep wound. He was stabbed by the hanging star wheel, his face twitched, and he was in pain, and a mouthful of black blood spurted out.

    The wound on the chest was split open, and there was no trace of blood, but it was overflowing with demonic energy, and strands of black demonic energy were scattered outward.

    Xie Shu stabilized his body and looked grim: "What an ancient god! I underestimated you."

    Lian Jing retracted the hanging star wheel, his eyes were indifferent, and there was no emotion in his eyes. The silver-white figure in the air was extraordinarily conspicuous and conspicuous, with a strong aura. .

    Xie Shu stretched out his hand and wiped the black blood on his mouth, leaving a faint trace. He sneered and giggled, the whole person looked a little crazy: "Lian Jing, no matter how deep you hide, today is doomed. I will lose."

    Lian Jing frowned slightly, Wu Xin and Xie Shu talked a lot, he held a long sword, a murderous look flashed in his indifferent eyes, just about to make a move, Xie Shu smiled, his hands quickly folded, the whole body actually A protective cover is formed.

    The long sword has its own magical power, but even Jing's sword did not leave a single crack on the protective cover.

    Lian Jing's movements were stagnant, he frowned, and did not make another move, just stared at Xie Shu closely to see what tricks he wanted to play.

    "You can't stop me haha!" Xie Shu laughed, his hands formed a black magic seal, and soon, a magic circle lit up on the entire northwestern land, and the magic circle exuded a lingering black mist, quietly swallowing it. The immortal race and the demon race in the slaughter.

    Lian Jing's eyes changed greatly, and he slashed towards Xieshu with another sword

    , but he still did not waver.

    "Haha, it's useless, as early as the first day I came out, I painted a large array of annihilation on the entire northwestern land. Didn't you feel it before, why can't you kill all these demonic qi? , I can't die because of this great formation!" Xie Shu laughed like a lunatic in the protective cover, his eyes fierce.

    The Great Spirit Extermination Formation is a forbidden formation, which can use the lost spiritual power of the dead to achieve the realm of endless life. It is one of the most vicious formations among the demons. As soon as the formation is released, it will never disappear without absorbing tens of thousands of lives, and the caster will also suffer a great backlash, even the demons will not use it easily.

    No wonder these demonic qi can never be wiped out completely. After the war broke out, people were dying every day in Tianliaotai.

    Lian Jing's eyes were very deep, "Xie Shu, you are really crazy."