Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    "You... who are you?"

    The man in black walked over slowly without saying a word. Every step was extremely oppressive, and the sound of squeaking footsteps seemed particularly strange in the dark and quiet room.

    Bai Yao stepped back, staring closely at the man in black who was walking straight, with helplessness flashing in her eyes, "What do you want to do?"

    She stepped back, and woke up suddenly when her back touched the cold wall. , he has no way out. Bai Yao's body trembled, and she was very frightened. The man in black was getting closer and closer to her... Bai Yao gritted her teeth and couldn't bear the torment in her heart, so she stepped forward and said, "What the hell are you trying to do? Who are you? Catch me here and you cough..."

    The man in black didn't say a word, he stretched out his hand and grabbed Bai Yao's neck. Seeing the man in black clearly, who knew that the man in black suddenly exerted force and lifted her whole body up, forcing Bai Yao to open her mouth.

    A strong sense of suffocation penetrated Bai Yao's body, she was about to lose her breath, a tear slipped weakly from the corner of her eye and landed on the back of the well-maintained hand of the man in black, looking very dazzling. Just when Bai Yao thought she was about to die, the man in black suddenly put a pill into Bai Yao's mouth, and then threw her to the corner with a bit of disgust.

    "Cough cough! Cough cough!" Bai Yao lay on the ground, clutching her chest tightly with both hands, and coughed desperately with her eyes closed, her face full of tears and painful expressions.

    She was a little breathless and desperately wanted to spit out the pill, but the pill melted quickly as soon as she entered it, and soon, a strange heat flowed out of her heart, penetrating her limbs and bones and internal organs.

    The footsteps came slowly, with a bit of dullness, Bai Yao slowly raised her head, and saw Su Chang in white standing in front of her, smiling and looking at Bai Yao, her slender and delicate eyes slightly curved, full of innocence Pure color.

    "We met again, but you don't seem to be feeling well." She looked at Bai Yao and said with a smile, "How miserable!"

    "Su Chang?" To the man in black behind her, "You..."

    Halfway through her words, the heat in her body suddenly erupted, Bai Yao groaned, her snow-white tail changed without being summoned, and she swayed helplessly behind her. .

    "I fed her the Spirit Transformation Pill. You come to get her hair once a day. Remember, you hurt her life in a hurry." I have seen her pinching her hand, and that hand is well maintained, it does not look like an old man at all, this man in black is obviously hiding his true identity.

    Transforming Spirit Pill? ! This is the thing of the demons, a pill that can contain all the spiritual power in the body into the elixir. The demons refine it to more fully absorb the spiritual power of the powerful people. Bai Yao once saw it in Jiuzhongtian's Book Collection Pavilion. This is one of the forbidden pills, and it is impossible to have it other than the Demon Race and the Three Realms.

    But the Spirit Transformation Pill that Bai Yao took was even more domineering, able to gather all the divine power in her body onto her tail and turn it into hair.

    "Yes, my lord." Su Chang nodded and glanced at Bai Yao with a half-smile.

    The figure in black disappeared like a shadow. Only Bai Yao and Su Chang were left in the empty and dark room.