Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The small courtyard on the west side was brightly lit, and a few red leaves swayed in the air, drifting slowly with the wind.

    Bai Yao leaned back on the rocking chair and carefully flipped through the booklet Xuexi gave.

    Not much is documented above, and very little useful information.

    "It turns out that the wound of the gods is called the Seal of All Evil. It is the magic of the demons in the ancient times. No wonder it is so powerful."

    Gently flipping a page, Bai Yao looked carefully, and read aloud after reading it. Word by word: "...The Seal of All Evil is a palm technique refined by the spirits of ancient beasts from the Demon Race. It is extremely fierce and fierce..." She paused, suddenly remembered something, and frowned, "It's not that this injury Did you suffer it when you suffered a divine calamity? It would have something to do with the demons."

    She couldn't understand, so she could only continue to look down, "Those who are in this mark have a black totem mark hidden on their chest. Up and down, there will be a feeling of thousands of beasts rolling, sucking divine power, the pain is so severe, and the pain is tormented every moment, the way to relieve it...I don't know yet?"

    Bai Yao couldn't believe it, and watched it back and forth several times. "Unknown" four characters.

    Lianjing had been injured for so long, and Yaoshi Tiange had nothing to do.

    She closed the booklet angrily, pouting and muttering: "Talking so much, saying it is the same as not saying it, it is useless at all!"

    Angry returns to anger, but this booklet still needs to be read, in case the point is important Write it on the back?

    Bai Yao opened the booklet and looked at it again, and read: "Yao Shi Tian Pavilion was once suppressed by the sacred grass of the heavens, Xue Xi Lan, but it was ineffective     ?

    "

Four-leaf chaotic glazed lotus... so useless!"

    Turning to the last page, Bai Yao closed the book in frustration, and leaned back on the chair and cried in despair, "No! Use, how do I treat it? Is it possible to really strip me?"

    Now this evil seal can only be suppressed with divine power, but after all, it is not the way to go on like this.

    Besides, even if God can endure it, she still has to go home, and my mother is still waiting for her.

    Bai Yao held her head in frustration, thinking boundlessly, is it true that she has to run to the upper chamber every night... Hug! ?

    As soon as this idea popped up, Bai Yao was so frightened that his hair stood on end, and quickly shook his head and said, "No, no! That day was just an emergency, so I did it as a last resort. Besides, the gods are highly respected and I can't ruin his reputation. "

    Bai Yao still knows that there is a difference between men and women, and if the fairies in Jiuzhongtian knew about this, they wouldn't even peel her off.

    The night was getting darker, the red leaves fell to the ground, Bai Yao was lying on the table, her hands were under her face, and her eyes were light blue.

    I don't know when, her hair can heal all things and heal hundreds of injuries. No matter what kind of incurable disease, just one hair can be cured, if not, just two, a pinch, this is the first time she feels helpless and helpless.

    Bai Yao couldn't sleep, quietly looked at the bright moon hanging in the sky, the moonlight was soft and scattered, and the stars in the sky were not as dazzling as the moonlight.