Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Bai Yao stayed in Lianjing's room all the time, covered with quilts all over her body, closed her eyes, forced herself to sleep, and when she fell asleep, she didn't know anything.

    About an hour later, Bai Yao was about to fall asleep in a daze, and suddenly there was a sound in the house, and she was so terrified that she sat up in fright.

    After she saw the scene in front of her clearly, a chill came to her heart, and even her limbs were a little stiff.

    The room was full of black demonic energy, scattered scattered in the air, turning into a few shapeless black balls, extremely strange, rushing towards Bai Yao with claws and claws, shouting a strange laughter that made the scalp numb: "Hey. Gluck cluck-"

    Bai Yao threw the quilt over subconsciously, she couldn't see anything with the quilt, she turned around and jumped out of the window, without daring to turn her head back, she spread her legs and ran outside.     It was pitch black outside, and the moonlight had long since disappeared. Bai Yao ran desperately, her petite body shuttled through the woods, causing waves of shock. Her mind went blank, as if she was frightened, and she could only hear her own rapid breathing.     The shadow behind him chased after him, as if he was conscious. Bai Yao is a little bit broken, the ferret family has always been low-level in magic, and learns medicine, what should she do now?     She didn't worry about her mother very much, because her mother... was thinking at a loss, when Bai Yao suddenly slipped on her feet, leaned back, and fell directly, rolling down the slope, very fast, she ate After a few pains, he held his head in his hands, and was forced to stop until his back fell hard on a tree.     During the flip, a few leaves fell, and everything was silent again.     Bai Yao lay on the ground in pain, sucking in a breath of cold air. She bit her lip and struggled to sit up, but when she moved, it was as if she had been beaten, the pain made her breathless, and a lump appeared on her forehead. Layers of perspiration wet his forehead.     Black Shadow chased after him, Bai Yao shrank to the edge of the tree in fear, and felt helpless. She had never suffered so much when she grew up, and her mother had spoiled her to grow up. This was the first time she was so afraid.     What should I do? What can be done?

    Seeing those black mists giggling and rushing towards her with a terrifying aura, Bai Yao closed her eyes gently with a determined look on her face.

    At this moment, many images flashed in her mind, including A-Niang, friends, and God... She shed a tear unknowingly.

    However, after waiting for a long time, the imagined pain did not occur, but it was very quiet. She opened her eyes in surprise, only to find that she was actually enveloped by a white halo, and the black mist couldn't get close to her at all.

    How is this going? She looked down at the heart-protecting bell pinned to her waist, and suddenly wanted to slap herself twice.

    How could she be so stupid that she forgot such an important thing. Even if she stood still just now, the black mist couldn't hurt her, and she ran out stupidly, really!

    But things have already happened, and she has nothing to do except scold herself. After all, everyone was injured, and she couldn't move if she wanted to.

    She huddled, her eyes widened and she began to survey the black mist outside the white halo. They have no fixed shape, they are scattered, sometimes round and sometimes square, sometimes like a small animal and sometimes like a person, but the most terrifying and discreet thing is that they can communicate with people.

    And he was still enticing Bai Yao to take the initiative.

    "You...what are you, why are you chasing me?" Bai Yao asked timidly.