Chapter 2

chapter 2

    "Hey, where is this little white beast from? It's so cute." Cang Nan walked in front of him with his hands behind his back, his long eyes twitched, and suddenly he saw a milk-white little beast standing on the steps with a pair of blank faces. The ignorant eyes, the snow-white tail swayed gently in the air.

    He walked downstairs quickly, pulled his lips, and reached out to hug Bai Yao. Where did Bai Yao see this scene, she jumped directly behind Cang Nan in fright.

    She was transformed into her original form, unable to speak, only to squeak a few times.

    Seeing this, Lu Ming hurriedly explained: "Xingjun Cangnan, this is Bai Yao, the ferret of the monster clan, who came to heal the wounds of the gods."

    "Oh?" Cangnan turned around, stared at Bai Yao and smiled, yes He smiled behind her and said, "I see, Lian Jing, she is the little goblin that Heavenly Emperor brought to treat you." When

    Bai Yao heard what he said, her little tail wagged, she turned around involuntarily, thinking for a second. See the gods.

    Before she came to treat this old immortal, she heard from the elders of the clan that the old immortal was named Lianjing, a god of the ancient times, coexisting with the heavens and the earth, and was regarded as an "old man" who had lived for hundreds of thousands of years.

    I don't know if it's fierce or not... Bai Yao timidly hugged her tail, feeling very sad in her heart: I want to heal the gods, but I don't know if the hair on her tail is enough to pluck?

    She had seen a monkey demon before, and it was also very useful. The back of her head was bald, and it looked ugly.

    As I was thinking about this in my heart, a gust of wind suddenly hit me. Bai Yao raised his head suddenly, only to see a bamboo-blue figure walking downstairs slowly, the curtain fluttering, the man's hair was half-tied, his steps were slow, like an immortal in a painting, solemn like the wind under Panasonic, tall and Xu Yin, Every stroke is a style.

    Bai Yao's paws loosened, and her snow-white tail wagged naturally. She opened her mouth and stared blankly for a while.

    This man has sword eyebrows and star eyes, red lips and white teeth, no matter how you look at it, he looks like a young man. It was completely different from what Bai Yao imagined, but his eyes seemed too calm and silent.

    She couldn't help but wonder, are the gods of Jiuzhongtian becoming more tender as they get older?

    Bai Yao was stunned, completely unaware that Lian Jing had stopped in front of her slowly, playing with a paper fan in his hand, and raised his long eyebrows: "Healing?"

    Cangnan said with a deep meaning: "I heard that She is full of treasures all over her body, and her hair can cure hundreds of injuries, you won't know if you try it yourself."

    These words were like a thorn, pulling Bai Yao back from her thoughts at once, and she looked at him in a panic. Lian Jing, subconsciously clenched his tail.

    Is it going to be plucked so soon?

    Since she absorbed the medicine jar of the God of Medicine, her hair can heal the wounds of the young animals immediately, and it can also restore the health of the old people who have not recovered for a long time, but... but these minor ailments only need a hair All right! But this god, I heard that the injury is bad, and it hasn't healed for tens of thousands of years, so he won't wipe her away...

    uuu, she's afraid of pain... she looks ugly when she's bare.

    The nervous and panicked appearance of the little ferret was seen by Lian Jing. He smiled lightly, and suddenly a little teasing was born in his heart. He stared at the shaky little ferret and said with a smile, "Really?"