Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    "You... Who are you?"

    Lian Jing's figure was slightly stagnant, standing in front of her with a trembling voice, and cautiously said: "You, don't you remember me?" The woman in front of her was clearly Bai Yao, he will not admit wrong.

    Bai Yao frowned, raised her head and stared at the man in front of her, trying to find some memory about him in her mind, but she thought about it for a long time, but it was still blank, and finally shook her head and said, "Should I recognize you? ?"

    Lian Jing's heart sank suddenly, standing in front of her at a loss.

    The little ferret looked around, "Where is this place? Where is my mother!"

    "Also, who are you?" Looking at

    her appearance, she didn't forget all, but only forgot him.

    He sighed lightly and put a piece of clothes on Bai Yao's body. Bai Yao lowered her head, only to realize that her whole body was naked, she hurriedly retracted her body, and her face instantly turned red.

    And in front of her, stood an unknown man! Look at her whole body! !

    Bai Yao simply wanted to bite her tongue and commit suicide.

    "You..." She stared at Lian Jing, frowning just as she was about to speak, when Lian Jing stretched out a magic trick, she fainted and fell into his arms.

    Lian Jing hugged her and turned his head to look at Cheng Shuang, "How could this be?"

    Cheng Shuang came over and said, "Let her rest first, she'll be awake, I'll have to see the details."

    "Okay." Lian Jing carried the person onto the bed. Cheng Shuang stretched out her hand, took Bai Yao's hand, and traced her spiritual power along the girl's veins, she was silent for a while, and said lightly: "Her body is no longer in serious trouble, but the spiritual platform is still unstable. It needs to be slowly raised with herbs."

    Cheng Shuang paused, "It's just..."

    Lian Jing asked, "Just what?"

    Cheng Shuang looked at Lian Jing, sighed softly, put it back on Bai Yao's hand and said, "Although you have spent two hundred years to find her soul, but she died after being released, it is impossible for her soul to be complete. It's normal to wake up with a messy memory, maybe you'll slowly remember it after a while, but it's also possible that you'll never be able to remember it."

    "Your five hundred years may be empty."

    Lian Jing looked at the man in his arms. Man, Bai Yao slept soundly, with her eyes down, one hand pulling at his clothes restlessly, her small mouth slightly open, and a rosy tinge on her fair and tender cheeks.

    "How could it be empty, she really came back, and I waited for her, so it's very good." Lian Jing smiled slightly, looking at Bai Yao with a soft light and a gentle voice: "She remembers It's alright, I don't remember, I can't let her go anymore."

    Tai Shuang smiled when she heard the words.

    She sighed softly and pulled Lingshuang, who was blushing and dazed, "Forget it, you haven't seen her in five hundred years, so you must be in a hurry. Let's talk."

    After speaking, she glanced at Lingshuang, "Why are you standing here with a blushing face, go, go out."

    Lingshuang shook his head with a sigh, and followed Cheng Shuang out.