Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    The world is full of lanterns and colorful, bustling, so happy, July 7th, the annual Qiqiao Festival is coming as scheduled, once we meet each other, it is hard to break, only lovesickness dare not say anything.

    The long street was lively. Two figures, one white and one red, walked side by side. Bai Yao was holding a rabbit lamp in her hand, a red wide-sleeved skirt with a chest-length skirt, a bun on her head, and a pink peony pinned to it. Bright and moving.

    The lights were dim, and the crowd was full of people. Bai Yao's dark eyes flashed with excitement. He turned his head to look at Lian Jing and said, "Is this the world? There are so many people, it's so lively!"

    She looked around excitedly, the tidy and prosperous high-rise buildings, the picturesque sky above, the countless fireworks in the world, the sea of ​​people, like a frame of painting, there are bright eye tricks to make people happy, and some make people watch There are all kinds of cakes and candy flowers with colorful eyes, and the giggling of playful children and girls.     Lian Jing patted Bai Yao, who was in a daze

    , his eyebrows slightly curved, and said, "What you want to do tonight is up to you."

"

    It's up to you." Lian Jing's eyes were full of doting, staring at Bai Yao and said casually: "But I have one condition."

    Bai Yao: "What... what?"

    Lian Jing didn't say anything, but Reaching out and holding Bai Yao's hand, he pulled up her little hand and said, "You have to hold on, but don't let go."

    Bai Yao's heart skipped a beat, she turned her head away unnaturally, and looked down at the rabbit lamp in her hand, half a sound The voice was soft oh.

    Isn't it just holding hands?

    Compared with the fun and the small hands, she naturally chooses the fun!

    The streets were full of stalls, crowded with people, and there were all kinds of delicious and fun things. Bai Yao took Lianjing and tasted all the sweets in the street. Lianjing did not stop her and accompany her to make trouble.

    "God, there are so many candy people!" Bai Yao walked happily, and suddenly caught a glimpse of a row of rabbit-shaped candy paintings in front of a restaurant.

    Lian Jing smiled helplessly and followed her. Several children were playing hide-and-seek on the street, jumping and running very fast. Seeing that they were about to collide with Bai Yao in front of him, he immediately stretched out his hand and pulled Bai Yao back to him.

    "Be careful."

    "Oh." The

    street was crowded, Bai Yao took a few steps back, trying to avoid the crowd, but inadvertently retreated into Lian Jing's arms, she turned her head, Lian Jing was standing behind her, pulling Her hands, the two chests and backs gradually fit together.

    Bai Yao froze and didn't dare to move, she was inexplicably nervous, and she didn't know what she was nervous about, it was just inexplicable...a familiar feeling.

    Eating, drinking, holding hands and hugging...

    It seems that she and God have done this thousands of times.

    it's wired.

    In the end, Lian Jing took the initiative to pull the stiff Bai Yao, walked over, and bought a rabbit candy painting for her.