Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    On the wedding day, Cheng Shuang took care of it for them. She said that although she was a god in this life, she was not as complete as a mortal. When her love left her, her soul returned to the realm of light and dust. Although she gave birth to a twin, she never wore a wedding dress in her life.

    There is no heaven and earth, no high hall, they swear to the gods and souls in this floating light and dust realm, and they will be one person for the rest of their lives.

    She was happily sent to the bridal chamber, Lian Jing was not drunk, but Bai Yao drank a lot, and the whole person dragged Lian Jing in a daze, with a happy face, because she finally had a real family.

    The night was silent, the candles flickering.

    Bai Yao sat beside the combing table, Lian Jing took off the hairpin on her head for her, the bright red wedding dress was dignified and warm, reflecting the beautiful face of the woman, she raised her head slightly, and her eyes flashed with scorching brilliance. , red lips and white teeth, showing a bit of coquettish, very moving.

    Her voice was soft and hoarse, she stared at Lian Jing and asked, "God, do I look good today?

    " Is it?" Bai Yao's dark eyes showed a bit of ignorance, sitting on a chair, looking up at Lian Jing behind her.

    Lian Jing put down the golden hairpin in his hand, leaned over to look at her, and said in a low voice, "It's beautiful, but you should change your mind." The

    warm breath was on Bai Yao's ear, itchy, a little seductive, Bai Yao narrowed his eyes. Looking a little confused, he said vaguely: "Huh?"

    Change your mouth... Change your mouth?

    Change what?

    Her expression became a little subtle, she stayed for a while, grabbed Lian Jing's clothes with one hand, and gently forced him to her side, slightly shyly whispered in his ear: "Husband.

    " After all, she was ashamed, reached out and hugged Lian Jing's waist tightly, and buried her head in his arms.

    Lian Jing's eyes sank slightly, and the original calm eyes changed slightly. He stretched out his arms and hugged Bai Yao's waist, and with a slight force, he hugged her whole body, Bai Yao let out a soft cry, and subconsciously hooked his neck.

    The four eyes met, and the sparks started to rise.

    The layers of veils were pierced, and the person was gently placed on the bed by Lian Jing. Before Bai Yao could react, his person came to him and asked her gently, "Are you afraid?"

    She was dumbfounded. , blinked and said, "What are you afraid of?"

    Lian Jing smiled lightly, stretched out his hand, and the candle in the house was instantly extinguished, falling into darkness. Just as Bai Yao was about to ask what was wrong, she suddenly felt that someone was holding her hand, gently rubbing the flesh in her palm, and whispering a word into her ear.

    Bai Yao heard the words, her face was slightly hot, and she immediately reacted. It was dark everywhere, and nothing could be seen except the sound of each other's breathing. She bit her lip, and after a while, she held back her words, "Slow... Slower."

    As soon as the words fell, the urgent kiss fell.

    Lian Jing kissed her lips, pryed open her teeth flexibly, and drove straight in. He held Bai Yao's hand tightly, and there was no gap left between the two bodies, and the entangled lips and tongue showed a bit of addiction.