Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    Ten thousand years ago, the great formation of the gods that sealed the demons was located in the southeast and northwest of the Three Realms. If the platform was broken today, the seal in the northwest of the desert would be in jeopardy.

    Lian Jing did not return to Jiuzhongtian, but used the teleportation array to go to the northwest alone.

    At this time, the night was deep, the sand in the desert was whistling constantly, and the cold wind was biting. Lian Jing appeared silently in front of a Gobi, and stretched out his hand to use his spiritual power to dig into the ground. The Protoss formation, where the spiritual power had flowed, had lost any light, and the things under the ground had come out.

    Lian Jing retracted his hand, his eyes darkened.

    He knew very well that without the help of external forces, the things inside would not be able to come out by his own ability.

    The yellow sand filled the sky, and the wind and sand rolled around Lianjing's robe. He looked at the direction of Tianliutai, and behind him was the Mushan Forest in the Demon Realm, which was shrouded in layers of black mist, without a trace of light, like an airtight surface. wall.

    The sand swept past, and in an instant, Lianjing disappeared next to the Gobi.

    Tianliaotai suffered heavy casualties. Everything happened too suddenly. Many people in the city were sucked to death by this demonic energy. Even the soldiers of the immortal race stationed in Tianliaotai could not resist this demonic energy.

    If it wasn't for Qi Zhenzhen and Wanliu's stubborn support in front, Tianliaotai would have been breached long ago. Fortunately, the soldiers of Jiuzhongtian came to help in time, and the Heavenly Emperor and other immortals joined forces to form a protective shield, and only temporarily blocked the demonic energy from outside the platform.

    But even so, they couldn't last a few days.

    These demonic qi have no substance, and their bodies are covered with black fumes like fog. They are scattered around the protective cover and attack them all the time. more and more.

    Above the city wall, Qi Zhenzhen looked angrily at the demonic energy gathered outside the protective cover, ready to launch the next attack, and said hatefully, "Are we really going to block it here?

    " Worrying in my heart, Tianliaotai was suddenly attacked, and I don't know what happened to the demon clan?

    Wanliu sighed, and his eyes showed a bit of exhaustion, "Now we can only wait."

    "Wait?" Qi Zhenzhen looked at the people who died tragically under the city wall, and said with pain in his eyes, "I'd rather go out to fight! Let these dogs go out to fight! The offal pays for the people who died tragically in the city!" In

    less than a day, almost half of the people who died in Tianliaotai were all harmed by demonic energy. These demonic energy have no humanity, regardless of age. Killing is cruel.     Wanliu said: "How do you want to kill them? They have no substance, they are strange and unpredictable, and ordinary magic weapons can't hurt them at all. As soon as we go out, we will be entangled by them, eroded, swallowed, and finally sucked out of immortal energy and died.     " Really, don't worry." He held down the resentful Qi Zhenzhen, took her hand and said, "We all have to live to avenge them."     Qi Zhenzhen paused, his eyes slightly red.     As a member of the demon clan, she has been stationed in the sky for nearly a thousand years, and there is no immortal or demon in her heart. This is her home. She has seen and met everyone who lives here, and some people eat together. After eating and drinking, the people here are her family.     They were living their ordinary little days in a pure land, but, but...     She was thinking sadly when a series of tragic roars suddenly sounded outside the protective cover.     "     Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhly The group of demonic energy dissipated in the dark night.     Wanliu saw the afterimage of the hanging star wheel, and said in surprise: "It's the gods!"     "The gods are here?!" "It's the gods of     Lianjing     !" Zhen, Lian Jing's figure instantly appeared on the city wall, and everyone hurriedly saluted. He waved his hand indifferently, glanced at the remaining heavenly soldiers and generals in the city, and turned around and said, "Now there is news of the demon clan."