Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    Heavenly platform, the general's mansion.

    A stream of light swept across the sky, and when Lian Jing returned to the General's Mansion, the sky was already dark. Wan Liu had been guarding the house. Seeing Lian Jing returning, he quickly greeted him and said, "God has finally returned to investigate."

    Lian Jing came to the sky. The purpose is that he and Qi Zhenzhen both know the inside story. They were the husband and wife who first discovered that there was something wrong with the demon clan.

    Qi Zhenzhen went to investigate, but found nothing, so he did not report it. But Wanliu kept his mind, and immediately sent the matter back to the heaven.

    He always felt that something was not right. It was a good day with clear skies, but suddenly the whole world seemed to lose its color. The sky was dark and dark, and the dark clouds were rolling. into the abyss.

    And the most frightening thing is that the demon world exudes an aura that makes people feel hopeless and suffocated from the depths of their hearts. There is only endless darkness in front of you.

    However, there was no change in the demon clan, everything was business as usual, as if it was just a dream.

    Even though that aura only existed for a moment, Wanliu was still afraid. That feeling was too frightening. Wanliu spent the night cultivating the book and sent the news back to Jiuzhongtian.

    Jiuzhongtian is thousands of miles away, so naturally he can't detect any changes here, but luckily, Lianjing is here now.

    With the presence of God, all difficulties can be easily solved, and nothing can escape his eyes, unless...

    an almost impossible thought flashed in Wanliu's mind for a moment, and then quickly dispelled.

    Lian Jing came on a two-headed white dragon horse. On the surface, he came out to play in the mountains and waters, but in fact he was just to investigate the matter.

    It is normal for heaven and earth to mutate, but if it is as Wanliu said, things are not so simple.

    Lian Jing retracted the star wheel behind him and nodded lightly.

    "What's the result?" Wan Liu said.

    Lian Jing sat down, his expression was calm, but his eyes were terrifyingly silent, and he could not see the depth. He said lightly: "Tomorrow I will go to the demon clan, and I will know the outcome of some things."

    "God has worked hard." Wanliu understood that things might not be as simple as they thought.

    Lian Jing glanced at the scenery outside the window, his eyes were calm, "Where are they?"

    Wan Liu replied, "Go back to God, are you all drinking at the city wall?" As

    soon as he finished speaking, the man's drooping eyes quickly lifted, Lian Jing said. His brows were slightly wrinkled, and a trace of consternation flashed across his arrogant and cold face, with a bit of disbelief: "Drinking?"

    -

    "Drinking!" Bai Yao never expected that what Qi Zhenzhen said was drinking?

    Looking at the wine bottles on the table, she couldn't help but wonder: "Can this work?"

    "Of course." Qi Zhenzhen pulled Bai Yao and whispered in her ear: "I'm not afraid to tell you, I just drank some at the beginning. Wine, I have this husband now."