Antheia's Journal Entry 1 - Timoteo Bicchieri

Timoteo Bicchieri was born on the twenty-seventh of May in 1959 to Isadora and Alessandro Bicchieri. The eldest out his nine siblings, Timoteo was sent away by his father to minimize distractions at the age of 12. He stayed with his mother's sister, his aunt, Elena Conti and her husband, Jeremiah Mills.

Elena and Jeremiah were not wealthy like the Bicchieris, but they had a lot of room of in their hearts to welcome Timoteo. They could not have any children of their own and unable to visit their nieces and nephews in the Bicchieri gates, they were thrilled and spoiled the boy rotten. Still, Timoteo must've felt lonely. They lived in a small neighborhood with old, dated homes in a poorer side of town.

That's where he must've met a 14 year old Contessina Zabini (4 years after he moved to England).

The two children grew close to one another. Even when Contessina had to go away to Hogwarts and Timoteo remained homeschooled.

Eventually, his father demanded he return home and he had no choice but to pack his bags with a tearful letter addressed to Contessina.

The Bicchieris were a huge family. Their land made up of their family was an entire community locked behind gates. The main family, the one with the heirs and the one Timoteo belonged to, lived in a bigger house than the rest in the center. Not many were allowed to step foot into the Bicchieri gates if they weren't part of the family. The Bicchieri gates are no longer in place, the family moved away and scattered all around Italy after his death.

His father was extremely hard on Timoteo as he had a lot to inherit and a lot to lose. When he returned, he was sent to finish his studies in Beuxbatons to build connections.

She didn't speak much of her life at Hogwarts with Timoteo, but she constantly asked about his. And Timoteo told her everything.

The truth was Timoteo's parents sheltered him a little too much, they forgot to sharpen his senses, to set him up against the world in order to come out on top. He was too naive, too trusting. He fell in love with Contessina and to some degree, I believe Contessina loved him too.

After he completed his studies at Beuxbatons, he did what his family taught him to do. He travelled the world, taking parts of the business, all while secretly exchanging letters with Contessina. In those two years he waited for her, he grew popular around Italy just like his dad and his grandpa and his great-grandpa. Alessandro succeeded in raising his successor, or so he thought. There's enough evidence for me to believe Timoteo was a hopeless romantic, he didn't care for the Bicchieris and his career as much as he cared for the idea of love.

I don't doubt that he loved Contessina, but I doubt he loved her more than he loved the idea of being in love with her. It's what made him think with his heart rather than his head. The moment Contessina, fresh out of Hogwarts, reached out to him, he travelled to her and asked her to go with him, to return to Italy with him. Contessina wasn't sure at first. In between him traveling to England and traveling back to Italy must've been the time he gave her to think about his proposal. Eventually, he travelled back to England and when he returned to Italy, he announced his engagement.

The public was shocked. He was so young and his bride so much younger. They rushed their engagement all while his father disapproved. Contessina was beautiful, yes, but she wasn't good enough to marry into the Bicchieri family. Not only was she from a poor background, but he reportedly stated that she "had the strength to wield a sword behind her back". Whatever that meant, I'm not entirely sure, but it's pretty self- explanatory. To make problems worse, Contessina did not allow Isabella or Alessandro intimidate her.

When they officially got married, Contessina refused to change her last name. It wasn't uncommon for women to not change their surname, but Bicchieri women always did. In order to be accepted by the close minded individuals, changing their name was a way to announce their loyalty to not their husbands, but the family as a whole. It wasn't only the women either, the men married into the family were expected to do the same thing and if any refused, they'd be kicked out of their little community.

The problem was that Timoteo was the heir. Alessandro spent so much of his resources on raising him to be his perfect successor that he was at a loss. He only had one other son and he wasn't prepared in the slightest. It wasn't easy to kick Timoteo out, especially after everything he's done for the family and business in the past two years. While he waited for Contessina, he had enough time to establish himself as the next successor. He had even signed the contract announcing him as his family's financial advisor until his father's death. That practically gave him access to a huge number of funds.

Just as fast as they got married, Contessina got pregnant fairly quickly as well. This seemed to give Timoteo an incentive to make sure his family couldn't kick him out with nothing. He built stronger connections, rarely spending any time with his pregnant wife to build their standing.

And then, his father died. It was sudden, they said it was a heart attack but no one could've been sure. Timoteo Bicchieri officially took over the family.

Contessina was a month away from giving birth to their — her son when Timoteo mysteriously went missing. Anyway, it was tragic. I'm pretty sure Blaise was born before he was supposed to, which Contessina said it must've been from the distress of her missing husband. Actually, maybe he wasn't. I don't know, I'm tired.

Timoteo's body was found shortly before Contessina gave birth. No one knew what happened to him. He just appeared out of nowhere. Everyone sympathized with Contessina. They couldn't believe how devastated she must've been. Even his family began to sway to her, especially as she carried the next supposed heir.

However, when her son was born, he wasn't a Bicchieri, he was born a Zabini. Not only that, Timoteo had left everything to her. Everything! Well, except the land. He didn't own that. Wait, yes he did, but he didn't have that listed on his will. Why did he have a will at 21, I don't know. Who does that? Maybe I should tell Anastasios to make one but that'd make me a suspect if he mysteriously died. Anyway, I'm wasting your time on purpose because you're making me waste mine, Emil. Contessina left Italy and returned to England with her newfound wealth I guess. Despite the land still belonging to the Bicchieris, the head of the family was in charge of managing and paying for it all. However, with their lack of resources and no head of the family, they couldn't keep living on the land. The family slowly left one by one until they all did. They still exist, but they're not as large as they once were with a lot of the family changing their names to distance themselves away from Timoteo.

The strangest thing was they never spoke a bad word about Contessina, they never said anything about her despite being quite a public family.

This was all formed from bits and pieces of evidence that I have attached. I don't think I even put this much effort into my essays, Emil.

Anyway, I still need to create Contessina's report but as of now, I declare Timoteo's death a very strategic and strange accident. I believe she planned to inherit his wealth, but I think someone beat her to causing Timoteo's death.

Timoteo's death, in my opinion, was not an accident but it wasn't at her hands.

P.S. I found a photo of him and thank merlin Blaise got his looks from his mother