I. IV. IV

Hamilton nearly jumped out of his skin when Antheia screamed into a pillow beside him. His eyes were as wide as saucers as he slowly turned to look at her in concern.

"Are you. . . okay?"

"Merlin! He just pissed me off," she said, throwing the pillow aside. Hamilton had to dodge it, he was afraid it'd break his nose or something from the sheer force it appeared she used.

"Do I want to know?"

Antheia pouted as she leaned against his shoulder, "Comfort me."

"Uh. . ." He patted her head awkwardly, looking everywhere but her, "It's okay?"

She sat up, "This won't do. My heart won't stop racing, my hands are still shaking, and he won't leave my thoughts. I just can't believe him," she scoffed, "You should've heard what he said to me. I wasn't expecting an apology right away but I was hoping to make things a little better, also get a feel for where we stood, but. . .he implied that the only reason why I approached him was because I wanted to sleep with him. Isn't that outrageous?!"

"Sure. . .Thea, not to be rude, but you're causing quite the scene, people are staring."

She looked around to see that they were indeed staring.

"I need some fresh air," she mumbled before she pushed herself off the couch and hurried out of the common room. She wasn't sure where she was headed, just anywhere that she could think of.

She ended up at the detective club room. She hurried inside the classroom before anyone could see her enter and scrambled around to cover the window of the door. Once she felt that it was secure, she took a seat and wrote down the names of the seven husbands of Contessina.

1. Timoteo Bicchieri
2. Jacques Garnier
3. Liam Doyle
4. Alfie Vaughan
5. Devontae Allen
6. Antiere Rutledge
and finally. . .
7. Alexandros Artino (uncle)

Blaise Zabini was a work in progress but until then she'd start with what she had available to her. She had to gather all she could on these seven men before winter break and analyze their relationship with Contessina. She groaned as she placed her head on the desk. Why did she have to remarry seven times? It was too much work, three would've been fine.

She hoped she could get closer to Blaise by then too, so she'd have an excuse to stop by his house and have a proper meeting with his mother, but she wasn't sure how to do that. Not everyone liked her, she knew that, but she's been civil with everyone else. She was certain Blaise Zabini was the only person in the entire school to loathe her to the extent he did.

The girls had a secret stash of candles in the classroom (it was secret because Lewis would throw the scented candles away if he found them and Emil would out their secret spot). Antheia was picking out a candle to light while she worked on her task when the door opened. She slammed the cabinet closed and pressed her back against it as she turned to see who had entered. It was Emil.

He stopped dead in his tracks and scanned the classroom. He couldn't see her from where she was crouched down. She debated whether she should show herself while Emil debated whether he should call out to whoever was inside.

"Who's here?" He asked as he shut the door. She saw him reach into his pocket, she was afraid to pop out of her spot in fear he'd pull out his wand, which was why he had his hand in his pocket.

"It's just me," she called out as she slowly stood up and peered out from her hiding spot.

He sighed, "I was worried someone else found our spot. What are you doing back there?"