I. XL. XL

"I thought you'd sit with the Slytherins more now that you're actually dating," commented Andreas when he joined her in the morning. Antheia had been right when she said Hamilton's early morning journaling would last no more than a week. It barely lasted three days before he was back to sleeping in and slapping anyone who tried to wake him. Unfortunately, it also meant Andreas had time to bother her in the mornings while he waited for Hamilton to wake up.

"I only sat with the Slytherins because he eventually had to stop running away when he saw me," said Antheia nonchalantly as she filled up her plate.

"Chase your dreams I suppose," muttered Andreas.

"I'd be at a very different part of my life if I hadn't," said Antheia. Had she left Blaise alone or never succeeded, Andreas might have still been under their father's thumb and she would've never left the club. Andreas breaking out of their father's control was a good thing, but she wasn't quite sure if leaving the club was.

"Hamilton's birthday is coming up, right?" said Andreas, bouncing in his seat like a little kid.

With a spoon full of pudding still in her mouth, Antheia turned to him and nodded slightly. Once she was done she said, "Late March or is it early April? I don't remember exactly. I have to check."

"It's May 2nd," said Andreas without a second thought.

She nearly spit out her juice, "May 2nd? Really? He won't be of age to take the apparition test then."

"You forgot his birthday? What kind of friend are you?" said Andreas, narrowing his eyes as if the idea stumped him.

"In my defense, I forget your birthday sometimes."

"That doesn't make you look any better."

"I told someone I didn't know well that I had another brother, aside from Taz, and when they asked me your age, I said 13. We were 15."

"I hate you."

"I'd hate me too if I were you," shrugged Antheia, "But I'm not, so I don't. Thank Merlin."

"Actually, Antheia, there is something I've wanted to speak to you about," said Andreas as he began to peel an orange.

"Should I be scared?"

He shrugged, "Depends. Father hasn't sent me a letter in a while."

"He sent me one the other day. He wants me to hound you and find out where Taz is," said Antheia with a sigh before she placed her spoon full of yoghurt in her mouth.

"What exactly are you going to do?" asked Andreas quietly.

Antheia didn't respond for some time as she stared off into the distance. Finally, she turned her head and offered him a reassuring smile, "Excuse me. I have something I need to ask someone."

"Antheia!" whined Andreas as he grabbed her arm before she could walk away.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" she asked him, "I'll take your suggestion seriously."

Andreas scanned her face before he let go of her arm, "I want him to feel remorse for what he did to mum."

"I want him out of our lives with no way to touch any of us ever again," said Antheia gently, "I can't get him to repent, but I can make him feel her pain physically."

"How?"

Antheia's smile slowly fell from her face as she directed her gaze to the ceiling of the Great Hall. Andreas stared at her face before followed the direction of her head.

Antheia looked back at him, "Do you understand now?"

Andreas swallowed before he nodded, "Yes. Do it."