PART TWO

"All these weddings are making me ready to settle down," said Calyce from the bed where she was flipping through a magazine, "But it's so hard! I've met so many different boys and none of them are good enough."

"Now you're picky?" teased Antheia from where she was sitting in the vanity fixing her hair.

"Yes, I'm not making the same mistake twice!" said Calyce as she sat up, "Can you set me up with someone, Antheia? Since you're apparently so good at this?"

Antheia nodded proudly, "Of course, I'll find someone perfect for my one and only sister. Let's see, it should be someone handsome, with enough money that you won't be struggling, maybe someone who likes to travel. . .what else?"

"That sounds about it," shrugged Calyce.

"Got it," said Antheia, "I should become a matchmaker."

"I thought you liked your job," said Anastasios as he walked inside Calyce's room and crossed his arms.

"You're right," said Antheia with a frown, "Oh well, maybe in another lifetime."

"I came to let you ladies know that Andreas and Hamilton are finally here," said Anastasios.

"Finally!" said Antheia as she stood up and followed after Anastasios, Calyce walked behind her.

They walked down the stairs where Andreas and Hamilton stood in the middle of the living room dressed in their finest robes.

"Is that slytherin green you're wearing?" said Andreas as he walked over to hug Antheia.

"It's my favourite colour now," said Antheia as she returned the hug, "Blaise and I are matching."

"Of course you are," said Andreas as he let go of her, "Where is that husband of yours anyway?"

"He went ahead," said Antheia, "His mother asked for his help. I was going to go with him, but he told me I should meet up with all of you first."

"Antheia," said Hamilton as he opened up his arms with a smile.

She grinned as she returned his hug tightly, "You two should just move next door, so we can see each other everyday."

"Not a bad plan," joked Hamilton as he pulled away.

"No! That is an awful plan!" said Andreas, "No, no, no!"

"Let's all get going," said Anastasios, "We'll be late if we wait any longer."

"I'm a little excited," said Antheia.

"Really? I always found weddings boring," said Calyce, "The only fun wedding is your own, but I never had one, so I wouldn't know."

"I think I was too nervous the entire time to have fun," said Antheia with a shrug.

"Don't worry, I was excited for you," said Hamilton.

"I wasn't, I wanted to go home. Hamilton kept hushing me because I couldn't help but laugh at you," said Andreas. Antheia rolled her eyes as they made their way to the door where there was a magical car waiting for them.

"No one was more excited than Taz for her wedding," said Calyce.

"You mean sad," said Antheia, "He cried the whole time. I wanted to laugh multiple times."

"Something was in my eye, that's all," said Anastasios. The car had snacks for them, which Antheia happily helped herself to the chocolates.

"How many people will be there?" asked Calyce.

"It's a fairly big ceremony," said Anastasios, "From what I gather, it seems common for it to be when Mrs. Zabini is the wedding planner."

"Well, she's not too bad from what I saw at Thea's wedding," said Calyce, "Think she'll help plan mine?"