I. VI. VI

So, Antheia didn't know what she was doing. She mainly only said that to comfort herself. She figured she'd just go along with anything and hopefully things would work out. In hopes of "coincidentally" bumping into Blaise, she was strolling around in the dungeons. She tried to act as nonchalant as she could even though she couldn't take herself seriously because she was practically strolling in circles. She nearly froze in place when she saw Emil leave the Slytherin common room. It was as if panic sparked through her veins until she though, why should I panic? He kept walking and she let out a sigh of relief.

"Antheia!"

Hamilton had been the one to shout her name. Antheia turned her head to look at Hamilton and smiled, "Hammy," she said, "Oh, how glad I am to have run into you!"

"I can tell," said Hamilton as his nose scrunched up at the nickname. He looked down.

"What do you think Zabini thinks of me?" she asked as she hooked her arm with his.

"Um — why are you bringing him up again?"

"I'm just curious, come on, what do you think?"

"I think he doesn't care. From what I know, you're practically a stranger to him."

"Ouch, that hurt," said Antheia.

". . .What are you planning to do?" said Hamilton as his eyes narrowed at her.

"Something very stupid," said Antheia.

"I'm sorry to be the one to say this but nine things out of ten you do are stupid," said Hamilton, "At least, you're now acknowledging it. You're going to speak to Zabini, aren't you?"

"I'll just tell you this. . . I can guarantee you that by the end of this year, we won't be strangers."

"I'll plan your funeral for when your father finds out," said Hamilton.

"Have some confidence in me, he won't find out," said Antheia, "I was afraid too, but then I realize I have nothing to worry about! How will he find out anyway?"

"You were right to worry, Antheia, are you joking? We both know Andreas keeps his eye on you and reports back to your father."

"You're right, that little weasel," said Antheia as she held up her fist, "I ought to teach him a lesson."

"Please don't."

"How are you planning to get him to forgive you?"

"It's not about forgiving, Hammy. I'll meet my mum before he forgives me."

"Then what is your plan?"

"Good question. I don't have one."

"Then what —"

Antheia rolled her eyes, but she was grinning, "You think too much. I just need to get him to tolerate me first of all."

"You're giving a lot of information while giving nothing at all. How will you do that?"

"It's fairly easy. I have to get acquainted with his friends first."

Hamilton looked at her through his eyelashes.

"I swear to Merlin, you don't have an ounce of faith in me."

"I assume you know who they are?"

"Do you know who you're talking to?"

Of course he knew. Antheia Artino. She didn't have the best reputation around school. Almost everyone knew who she was for one sole reason, two actually.