~7~

Do read the notes at last..!!
Have a nice reading!! :)

"And I know something is wrong", Mahi separate from the hug after composing his posture and smiles at Virat...smile which seemed fake to Virat.

"Nothing is wrong cheeku!! You are thinking too much!! Oh...I remember just now...Mr. Malhotra was asking me about something!!",he said and excused himself...thus saving himself from further questions.

On the other hand, Manini was talking to their guest, when suddenly one of the guest who happens to be her friend comments.

"Manini!! The love your sons share...is too hard to find nowadays!!",Manini smiles at her words.

"But...be careful!! It seems..your sons gave the same place to their elder brother as you!! What if someday MS ditch them", she says making Manini angry who was about to retort. But before she could answer her, the lady further added.

"Don't be angry Manini!! The truth can't be changed..that MS is not your blood!! Above all....look at my house...which has been divided into parts now...even if they shares the same blood",she added sadly.

"I am not saying..that it will happen for sure but...I will just say... don't keep so much hope from Mahi!! Your children..have given him the status same as that of GOD..and God forbid, if something happens in future..they will be most heartbroken!! Maybe..they will lose themselves and you...will lose them!!", She said making Manini's heartbeat faster.

She was scared even to imagine things that can happen...and suddenly...all she can think was..what if someday Mahi really backstab his own brother...what if!!!??

Her eyes fall on Virat and Rohit who were following Mahi and for some reason unknown to her, Mahi was not giving them chance to speak!!

Suddenly every words of Yamini was making sense to her...and every words of her friend was buzzing in her ear now.

She moves to her room with the shivering legs lost in her own thoughts.

She closed the door of her room and holds her head.

"No..!! I...I won't let anything happen to...MY FAMILY!! I know..I know, I will sound selfish..but...at the end I am a mother!! I...I can't lose my child!! I..I need to secure their future!! Mahi...Mahi..I..I am sorry!!",she felt unknown guilt and that makes her broke down in sobs.

"Mahi...!! Sorry Bachha!! I am.. getting selfish!! Very selfish!! But...I don't know...this fear is not going away from my heart!! I...I can't afford to lose...my Vi-Ro!! After lots of prayer, I got them....what will I do without them!! It's...wrong Mahi...with you...but a mother can do every wrong thing...to protect her children!!",she wiped her tears harshly still sobbing.

On the other hand, outside in the hall, the party ended and everybody went home.

The left one were Randhawa and Yamini.

"Mahi Bhaiya!! Make us your special Biryani!! We want to eat that today!!", ordered Rohit to which Virat shakes his head.

"Ro!! No oily things now!! We are already having everything due to festival!! Match day are arriving!! Now...you should maintain your diet!!", Says Mahi understandingly.

"No Mahi!! If he want to eat Biryani...he will eat that!!",came Manini's voice making Mahi little surprise.

"Mom!!....I was just saying... because it's match just after a week!! Festival are ending after three days!!",says Mahi ignoring the strange tone of Manini.

"No Mahi!! If my son wants something...he will eat that!! I will make it...if you don't want to!!"

"Mom!!",this time Mahi was hurt. The warmth in Manini's voice was missing. Somehow, her behaviour and attitude were strange and foreign to him.