~29~

"---But it's easy to win this one!!"

"Don't underestimate any team!! Bhaiya always says that!! No matter who is there in front of us, we should prepare the same for every match."

"Mahi said it right Rohit!!", Rohit closes his eyes tightly hearing the voice and looks in front only to find Hardik clutching his fist.

However, Rohit stops him holding his hand, making Hardik looks at him before he looked away.

"I am going!! Come when you are done!!", He said to Rohit and without glancing at other person standing there, moves away from there. Others followed the suit.

"Rohit!! I just cone to meet you!!", The person started but stops when Rohit showed his palm.

"Suresh!! Why are you doing this?? Since the time Bhai left from here, you everyday come here and says the same thing!!

I accept, I stopped Virat...but that's only because that's not how we are raised...unlike you!!", The word spoken in whisper at the end were like a tight slap on his face. It was like someone has pierced thousand knives in his heart.

"That doesn't mean that...we can forgive you Suresh!! I hope we have given you any such hope!! And---

----And how can you even expect that!!? After everything your father did, Do you think we will believe a word uttered by you!! How do we believe that you aren't doing anything as illegal as your father!? How do you think we will believe on you when you and your father shares the same blood?? What if you come into Bhaiya life just because your father wanted you to!?

But I won't let it happen now!! Remember that always!!", Said Rohit.

"I just came to wish you here for the next match!!",said Suresh and Rohit started moving away from there when Sonu voice stops him.

"Just because we share the same blood, doesn't mean that we are same Rohit!! Trust me when I say this ...no one is more ashamed to call him Dad than me!!! Atleast Mahi had his mother...he has a family now!!! But I really had noone!! My Mom was a cunning woman with whom I never shared any cordial relation!! She was as evil as my father!! From childhood, I have seen them doing every wrong thing, but I kept mum!!

When a child grow up, he wants to play in the shade of their parents!! Like a normal child, I also wished that!!! But irony was, I was always deprived of that!!

Mahi had everyone at one point, but who was there for me Ro!?

I was never jealous of Mahi... because I knew that he deserved everything....and maybe I didn't!!

When for the first time, Dad asked me to choose cricket, I did.... because I was yearning to search...search for my existence...search for the answer...WHY ME!!?

That question was answered soon, when I met Mahi!! I knew about everything Dad did....but I never knew that it was Mahi...until Dad kept asking me about him...his records...his family... everything.

And when I came to know everything from Mom Dad, it was late... because I did started Sharing a special bond with Mahi!!

Just like you guys, he used to care for me...not only me but everyone around him...!! For the first time, when I was ill.. someone was there to look after me..not out of duty but out of love we shared!! He used to be safe place..I used to be his safe place!! We made so many memories!! Life does not seem heavy to me!! I started enjoying life...I started enjoying relations!!! And out of my own yearning, my own selfishness, I decided to hide this thing thinking Dad deed won't harm my relations.

But I was wrong, so wrong Ro!!! Born at that place, with his blood running in my veins, noone will ever love me!! Mahi left me, without giving me any chance to explain. You and Virat ignores me..loathes me so much...that I have started hating my existence!!", And that morning, the dam broke.