~10~

"Sir!! Is it true that Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been part of a big conspiracy done against him...or is it because you are trying to save him since he is a known personality", Media asked him the bitter question as he was taking away Mahi while saving him from the mob.

"Yes!! That's what they are doing!! Beat them as well!! They all are equally guilty for saving this murderer!!", The mob started responding affirmative in response to a particular yell.

"Shut up!!",the senior inspector shouted and with the anger in his eyes spoke.

"We are CBI officer...who have taken oath to give justice to every victim... irrespective of who he is!! I will have done the same..if one of you would have been innocent and still been at his place!!", He calms down and then turns towards the reporter with mic in her hand.

"See!! From the starting of the case, there were many loopholes which could not have been ignored!! We just connected the doubt!! We have presented enough proofs...and that's why Mr. Dhoni has been proved innocent!!", He said calmly.

"I hope you all have got your answers!! So now...let me give him the respect he really deserves..for everything he has done!!", Said the officer and escort him to the car, accompanying him alongside.

All this while, Mahi was silent... extremely silent.

The officer look towards him and sighs.

Flashback

Have your dinner Manini!!", Requested her sister.

"I won't Yamini!! My sons haven't had eaten anything in their anger...and left!!

Was...was I nothing...for them Yami!!??", She asked in a painful voice.

"You know... it's not true!! It's just that...just that it's hard for them also!! Give them time Manini!!", She made her understand.

"I will eat..once they come!!", She said more than declared.

Yamini sighs and called Virat.

"Virat!! Where are you?", She asked once Virat receive her call.

She heard a sigh before the reply.

"At Mahi Bhai house, as I informed before leaving as well"

"Manini hasn't ate anything due to worry!! Come and eat something....make her eat as well!!", She informs him.

"Masi...!! I..am having lunch with Bhaiya here!! Make Mom eat something!!It..it will be evening before we reach there", she heard the monotonous tone of Virat.

However, she was worried about Manini, who was also listening everything with blank expression.

Here, Mahi heard everything since the call was on speaker.

"Cheeku!! Go to Mom!! She is waiting there for dinner as well as you..!!", Says Mahi after hearing the conversation.

Virat sighs and says.."Bhai!! There is everyone for Mom..!! At this time, my presence here matters most!!"

"But Cheeku---"

"Please Bhai!!", Mahi sighs hearing his pleading tone.

"Cheeku!! You know you don't have to plead me!! It's just that... I was worried for Mom!!", He said cupping his cheeks.

"C'mon Bhai!! If you both are done, let's eat!!", Yelled Rohit who was helping Sakshi by now!!

They ate dinner and soon Both Virat and Rohit takes their leave.