~30~

"Bhai!!"

"Don't give any excuse!! Tell me Ro!!! I am waiting!!", He repeated again making Rohit sigh.

"It was never about Dada and Sonu Bhai!! It was about Yash Singhania!!", Mahi was shocked.

"He has planted his men in the selection committee!! I don't know what's his target...but when I talked to Dada about it, he said he can't do anything!! It's board decision!! Virat didn't know about this..!!", He said and the everything suddenly got silent..or so does it seemed to Rohit.

Mahi's mind was running at speed trying to connect the dots, when suddenly he realised something. Everything was clear to him.

"It should not happen Ro!!", He said out his thoughts in words.

"He is here, when Virat is not in the team....and when noone knows when he will recover!! I am sure, it has to do things with Virat!! He wants to replace Virat...and later..maybe you!!", with every word he uttered, Mahi's mind suddenly started getting gist of his plan.

"He...this accident wasn't to kill Virat!! It was...it was to make him physically unable to be part of the team...it was to destroy his career....!! And maybe, to make him hate me!!", Mahi suddenly felt like his blood has turned cold.

Rohit's eyes also widen in realisation. How can he not connect the dots. It was so clear!!

"Wha...what now Bhai!!?", Asked Rohit, not sure how to intervene in boards decision.

Mahi take a deep breath and gulp the water.

Mahi thinks something...and his frown gradually disappears.

"Let him do what he want!!", Rohit looked at him for sometime..but then understood that there must be some plan cooking up in his brother's mind.

"How is Vi Bhai!?", He asked while chewing his food.

"Not far from the day when he will completely recover", he smiles slightly while replying, making Rohit nod his head. Soon, they were done and hence moves out of there.

Mahi glance at the timing and then say.

"Ok Ro!! I need to leave now!!", Rohit expression fell hearing him making Mahi sighed.

Mahi hugged him and ruffled his hair.

"Little Ro!! I am so proud of how you are handling everything!! You are making me realise that..my little Ro is no more little now...you are actually grown up!! I am very proud of you Ro!!", Rohit hugged him tightly feeling so protective in that warmth. Soon, he separated from the hug..and then wiped the little moisture he got in his eyes.

"But I won't handle it for long!! Please Bhaiya!! Do something...and make Virat fine again!! Rohit said making Mahi smile and pat his cheeks.

"You won't have to Ro!! I promise!! Virat will join you very soon!!", Rohit smiles widely hearing it, knowing that his brother never breaks his promise!!

Finally...Mahi left from there making Rohit pout who then with heavy heart returns to the hotel.

Here, on other side...

"Vi!!", Virat who was looking at the phone got startled!!

Anushka was looking at him little fidgeting.

How come they are at this stage...when they need to think before talking to each other.

"How are you?", She asked in low voice.

"I am fine!!", Virat remembers what his Bhabhi said and just takes a deep breath.

"Come here!!", He asked directing her to sit beside him.