~38~

"I can't believe, everything is ok now!! Vijey!! Don't you think, we should celebrate!?", Another day ended with their return to their sweet home.

Now, it was night when everyone has returned back to their room. Manini was puting the water jug when she uttered those words, not noticing the lost look on Vijendra's face.

"Vijey!! Vijey!!", She called him bringing him out of his thought.

"Ha..Haa!!"

"Where were you lost? I was calling you!!"

"Nowhere!! Why did you call?"

"What's the matter Vijey!?"

"It's nothing Manini!! If you want to say something then tell me!! I am all ears!! Otherwise, I want to sleep!!", The voice of Vijendra, did not hold any warmth and that didn't go unnoticed by Manini.

"I was just saying if---we should host a party? Since, everything is ok now!! Virat is absolutely fine. Mahi---He is back where he belongs----"

"He doesn't belong here Manini!!", She looked at him with a confused expression and then smile nervously.

"What are you saying Vijendra?"

"You heard me right Manini!! He doesn't belong here!! Not to the people, who couldn't understand him!! You cannot read him like you used to!! Look at yourself Manini!! Can you really not see what's happening with Mahi!? Do you really think everything is NORMAL??", Finally Vijendra burst out at her making her flinch.

"He is ok!! He will be ok!! I am his mother----", she wasn't ready to believe his words. Because if she did, that only meant that she has lost Mahi. And this was something, she can never accept!! No matter how world see her, but her world has always revolved around Mahi except that one mistake where she choose Virat, which became cause of everything. The moment when she ignored her heart and got scared by Yash.

Mahi was and is, her first son. The one who made her realise the meaning of motherhood. And now, she can't believe that her one mistake can cause her the lifetime of guilt and pain. In those eleven years, she died thousand death every minute. She can't leave in that he'll again, alone with heart-wrenching pain and agony.

"My Mahi is not so weak and heartless!! He has forgiven me!! I am his mother. How can he not forgive me!!", Vijendra look at Manini and then chuckle.

"I don't know, if you really can't see it or--or you don't want to believe this!! But Manini---

Believe it, before it's too late!!", Saying so, Vijendra moves to the bed. He knows his wife. Ofcourse, he can read her like an open book.

But right now, he cannot console her because for the first time, he did not want to!! The decision, he should have taken very earlier in life, to stand with Mahi, even if it was against Manini. Maybe, things would have been at much better place, ONLY IF!!

But better late than never!! He wouldn't leave Mahi alone now. He wouldn't let him go NOW!!

On the other hand,

Mahi enters the room and saw Sakshi PACKING THEIR BAGS. Ziva was sleeping on their bed.

"Mahi!!",Sakshi smiles as she saw him moving towards Ziva.

He looks at her as she comes and stands in front of him, looking at him with those dimple smile.

"I have done the packing!! Just--just haven't booked the ticket yet!! I wanted to confirm the date!!", She asks, a little nervously.

"You--want to come!! Right Mahi?", She asked him when he didn't answer for a few minutes and kept on looking at her without blinking.

Before she could have asked him anything, he took her hand and enveloped it in his palms.