~36~

It was another morning in the farmhouse!! A new day, with new hope and a new determination.

"Sonu!! Did you do what I asked for?", Mahi asked as he came to the kitchen in excuse of having water.

Sonu nodded and looks out.

"Are you sure Mahi!? What if, they takes you wrong!?", Asked Sonu hesitantly.

Mahi looks at him. "At the moment, nothing is more important than this!! And I am least bothered about other's reaction as of now!! For now, only Virat should be our priority!!", Sonu pressed his lips and nodded.

"I just hope, whatever I am fearing now doesn't comes out to be true!! And we could take Mahi away before it's too late!!", Suresh thought letting out a sigh internally.

"Ok! I am going out. You just check the arrangement once again!!"

"I will!! Also Mahi, Don't worry!! I, myself, will be there!!", Mahi nodded.

He sighed before going out and joining others.

"What are you all doing!!?, Asked Mahi gaining everyone's attention who were having some random conversation.

"We were discussing what should we do!? I asked Sakshi but she isn't saying anything!! Now, only you are left Mahi!! Tell us, what should we do?", Asks Manini.

Mahi tried to smile at her, which comes out to be fake.

"We can play some games!! Uhmm!! I also made the arrangements!! Let go to the terrace!!?", He says making others excite and they all together follow him.

Once they reach there, they saw different arrangements made on the terrace.

Like there was cricket peach as well as basketball kits. At one side, there was the arrangement of table tennis made. The terrace was quite big and hence, the arrangements were made at one place.

"Now decide, what do you want to play first!?", Asked Mahi.

"Cricket!! Boys vs girls!!", Says Ritika.

However, among those happy faces, they missed to see those sad eyes, except Mahi.

He moves to Virat and sits on his knees.

"Virat!! They are happy!! Lets not spoil that ok!?", He asked making Virat looks at him, disbelievingly.

"See!! I don't know if you will get ok anytime soon!! But we can't let everyone stuck at this right!! Whatever happened has happened!! So lets move ahead!??", He asks and smiles at last. Virat gave no answer to him but just kept looking at an indefinite point even after Mahi stand straight again.

"Done Ritz!!", Everyone just nodded and get divided into two teams.

"Ok then!! Virat will umpire it, since he can't play as of now!?", Says Mahi making others looks at Virat.

"Virat will play Mahi!!", Says Manini making Mahi clenched his fist which were resting behind him.

"How can he Mom? I mean his condition----"

"Bhaiya is right Mom!! I can't play!!", Virat left no room for any arguments further and just took his position.

The game started and everyone including Ritika starts playing half heartedly whereas Anushka was just looking at Mahi from time to time.

Manini didn't know what she was feeling.

The toss happened and ladies choose to ball first. As an amateur, boys knew that they have to play like that only.

First came Anushka and Ritsy. Rohit throw the ball and surprisingly, first ball went for four.

"You took them too easy Ro!!", Mahi Bhai, who was just behind the wicket, teases him making Rohit frown.