~14~

First of all..Thank you so much guys!! You made my day by showering so much love on last chapter!! And yes..thank you for completing 500 votes!! Thank you for giving so much love to this book!! Keep reading and voting!!

Here we go...!!

"You broke your promise Bhai!! My Mahi Bhai never broke a single promise he has given to his Cheeku...but you did!! You can't be my brother!! I hate you Bhaiya!!", Virat said in broken voice.

"I...am not able to sleep Bhaiya!! You know I cannot...when I am like this... anxious, heartbroken..I need you in that moment!! But Bhai...this time...you are the reason of this pain!! Then..who will console me now!! Who is there for me to say..that everything will be alright!!", He added further.

"You...took him away from me Mahi!! See the hate in his eyes for me!! I cannot see that...no mother can...but i have to see it...face it... because I sent you away from them!!", Manini whisper could be heart in that silent air.

"Come back Bhaiya!! I don't like it..plss!!", Rohit pleaded.

"You are a curse to my and Sourabh's life Mahi!! And...I am happy you reached where you deserved to be!! You don't deserve these people...you deserve loneliness!!", Said Yamini with hateful voice.

"What a shameful person...!! He is a fixer..still standing with his head held high!!"

"What a curse he is... that's why his family left him alone!!"

"You...are worst mistake I have committed Mahi!! I am ashamed that I considered you, a fixer my brother!!", echoed Sourabh voice.

"I hate you!!"

"We hate you!!"

"You deserve this loneliness!!"

"You are a coward!!"

"You are worst brother!!"

"You are a worst human!!"

"No..no..I.. don't..no..go away!!", And that's how Sakshi found him when she came back from office.

The scared Ziva was trying to calm his father by ruffling his hair, who was just shivering extremely...!!

Sakshi ran to him and just hugged him.

"Mahi calm down... please!!", She called him tearily.

"Mahi!! Open you eyes please!!", She called him softly, patting his cheeks.

"Papa!!", Ziva called her father in teary voice.

Sakshi hugged him while rubbing his back..and in his, subconscious state, he just held her more tightly hiding himself in her stomach as much as possible.

"Don't hate me!!", he whispered in vulnerable sub-conscious state.

"Noone is!!", She mumbled wiping her own tears.

"Noone is going to leave you Baby!!", she added further, still rubbing his palm. He hold her hand in response.

"Open your eyes Mahi!! See..we are here!! Everyone is here!!", She spoke softly like a mother comforting her child.

He opened his eyes Suddenly and looks up at Sakshi.

"You...you won't leave right!!??", He asked in child like innocence.

The scene she saw was not something new, still it clenches her heart only more witnessing the same vulnerability of him.

She signals something to Ziva who nodded her head and ran out to bring the asked thing.