~9~

On the other hand, Virat was angry...!! His eyes were red with tears as well as anger.

He rushed to his mother's room...only to find his father arguing with his mother.

"You are not doing right Mani!! This decision of yours will break everything!!"

"Nothing of that sort will happen!! You are exaggerating things!! I haven't asked him to leave us...forever!! It's just for this time being----", Before she could complete her words, Virat cut her off.

"Wow Mom!!!", He enter inside while clapping his hands.

"Time being...!!This is the time, when he needs us the most...and you are saying that..you are doing it for sometime!?", he asked her unbelievably.

"I...I am speechless Mom!!No matter what everyone says or does....but...I always thought that...our love is strong...our bond is so strong that...it doesn't need any authentication...!! And that's why it never mattered to Bhai too, whatever others said... never mattered to Bhai!! Because he knew,we were with us....but today...Today u killed..u killed his hope and trust as well!!How did you stoop so low Mom---", Before he could have said further, Manini slapped him.

"Saari Tamij Vul gaya hai tu!! You have got blind Virat!! Bhai se baat karte karte Maa ki tamij karna hi vul gaya!! Don't prove me right by talking with me like that!! Virat..!! You are behaving as if I took his life away...I just asked him to move out fir some days...but itni si baat ka battangad bana kar rakh diya hai tum sabne!!",She said angrily yet frustratingly.

"If I see you talking to me like that again, I will forget you are my son!! Whatever I said and decide...you all have to follow that!! I am not your enemy!! I am your mother!! This whole fixing issue, is not only dragging Mahi...but also you both and..not to forget..Anushka and Ritika as well!! So what's wrong, if I asked him to be away..!! Will it be good if mob will attack here!! I don't want anything like that to happen!! Safety is anyone's first priority...and that's what I am doing!!", With her every words, Virat's eyes were widening with disbelief.

"I can't believe it's you Mom!! You were the one...who were sad when he wasn't here for more than two years!!!??!!", Manini closed her eyes tightly before replying.

"I am tired!! Get out from here!", She said and pushed him out of her room...!! She doesn't want to answer him or anyone.. because she was right from her perspective!! And hence decided, not to explain anything to anyone!!

Virat tried to make her understand but got pushed out if her room, making him too frustrating who just kicked the door out of anger.

"You ain't doing right thing Mom!! Neither with me, nor with Bhai!! Remember that...you will regret it most!!",he shouted with tears.

"Don't do this Mom... Please!!",he atlast broke down in tears....while on other hand Manini also broke down into tears.

The night passed in tears and pain...and next day arrived...much sooner than Mahi wanted to be!!

He woke up and realised that he slept on floor only after coming back to his room from Virat's room.

He chuckled sadly...and just packed his bags.

Meanwhile, he remembered.. whatever Virat said...and a drop of tears slides down his eyes.

He finally decided to meet his younger brother...!!

He reached his room and opened it slightly to find Virat sleeping beside Rohit...however his legs were dangling... giving Mahi gist what may have happened!! That is, Virat must have slept while staring the ceiling and crying...his dried tears were proof of it!!