~12~

Thank you So much fir showering love on last chapter!! Have a happy reading ahead💙
P.S:- Do hear the song mentioned above while reading this one...it may makes you cry!! I accidentally heard it, and thought to put it in this one!! :)

He moves ahead and looks at Virat, but Virat was standing showing no expression at all.

And Rohit was sobbing himself pleading him with his eyes.

Mahi takes a shaky breath and his eyes falls upon Manini, who was standing firm on her position, but whom she was fooling. It was Mahi...who can sense that they have known everything and...she was the victim of their anger.

And again, she was feeling right to send him away. He chuckled internally. How he is becoming reason for everyone's pain.

This was the fear he always kept hidden in his heart. To avoid it, he did so many things... things which were in his control. Avoiding his involvement in business matter even though he liked them, was also one of them. He knew, or maybe he guessed.. that's why, even being in the family, he avoided as much interference as possible, so that he can live with them always, without any hindrance.

He..loves Manini...truly...and she is a great mother. Mahi knew that, but he had also seen her, choosing Sourabh over him when he was admitted in hospital. Yes...he was there, when Yamini called her to inform him about his suicide attempt...and even though he was closed in his room for whole day, she didn't checked him. Ofcourse, you can't help but feel hopeful that a mother will always see through his child first, even if the child didn't want. No..Mahi didn't blame her, but just like every son, he also wished that his mother will held him and console him.. without asking anything. She will be there to say that..she believe him, despite of everything, she do believe him.

He has seen her being awake for him when he had fever...!! But, after sometime, everything stopped..!! Maybe because, he grew up..!! Yes!! Manini has been a great mother to him, but...would she have done the same if it would have been Virat and Rohit...!! Mahi instantly push those thoughts away. He never wants to witness Virat in his position!!
He looks at her mother again...and blink his eyes in order to avoid if there is any tear....but there wasn't any. So he just smile. The smile which was just as empty as his insides were!!

Khoya hai paake jisne pyaar main hoon na,
Bechain main hoon, beqaraar main hoon na,

"Maa!!", Surprisingly he called her first in his shivering voice, making Manini looks at him.

"Maa!!", Manini was cooking pancakes when she heard a hesitating voice. She found little Mahi of around 7 years standing while holding her Saree.

"What did you called me!!", she picked him turning teary.

"Maa!! Didn't you like it!?", He asked in hesitation with a little fear in his voice.

"Ofcourse Beta!! Call me that once again!!", She requested in teary voice only.

He called her Maa again and instantly got engulfed in bear hug.

"I..am sorry!! I have hurted you unknowingly!! But...never think..you are not best.. because you are best Mother anyone can have!!", he uttered in the hug only.

"You heard my talk with Vijay... Didn't you!!? Mahi!!You don't have to force yourself to call me Mom!!", She pinched his cheeks smilingly with tear remains on her cheeks.

"No!! I mean...yes I heard your talk with...uhh...Pa...Papa!! But, I myself wants to call you both that!! So, that I get adapt to these changes as soon as possible!!", he replied while wiping her tears.