~16~

Thank you so much for your votes...Thank You so much for showering so much love to this book...!!But...heart always wants more ;) Here's your next update :) Press 🌟 and do fill my 💬 section!! Plss don't forget to vote 🌟💙

🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏🏏

"I should have trust him Anushka!! I should have trust my own upbringing!! Hum sab khush hote!!", Anushka didn't know how to console her.

She just sat beside her on the bed and press her hand.

"Maa!! Whatever happened years ago, was your mistake to say the least!! I won't console you by saying that it wasn't!! Somehow, that one decision have scattered many lives now!! But Maa...All are being said and done now!! If...rather than mourning for whatever happened in past, can't we mend our mistakes!!??", She asked hopefully making Manini looks at her with confusion.

"It's not possible Anushka!!", She didn't said anything for few minutes.

"I know Mom!! But..we need to start from somewhere!!", She said.

"What are you implying Anushka?", they hear another voice, only to find Ritika standing on the door.

Ritik locked the door before moving towards the other two.

"10 years Anu!! Das saal bahot hote hai! We do not even know where they are? They went away.... without leaving a trace like they never existed!?", Said Ritika and Manini just looked over.

"Whatever you are saying is right Ritz...But we need to start somewhere!! For how long we will live like this!! Look at Virat and Rohit..!! They are not the same people anymore!! And..for a fact, both I as well as you know... that more than us..Bhai and Bhabhi needs us!! They need us!!", She says with tears.

And suddenly her cellphone rang.

"Excuse me!!", She said while picking up her call.

Ritika was confused about everything.

"Is there any hope, of Mahi returning back here...again!!", She asked to noone...as noone has the answer for that question.

"Yes Mom!! But only if Yash Singhania let us meet!! That guy knows everything about his whereabouts, but is doing everything to cover that", said Ritika while getting up.

"Only..if I have asked Mahi that day...!!", She wondered out her thoughts.

"Mom!! I still don't know, what is the thing you are hiding from us!! I know his name, know whatever he did...but...but why he did everything!!", Asked Ritika..and the same time Anushka enters waiting for her answer.

"Yash Singhania, the popular business tycoon of his time...He used to study in the same college as of us!!", Manini started reciting the past.

"At that time, he was just a heir to his business...but he was a spoilt brat!! Born with golden spoons, he was habitual of getting everything at one call!! But...many were unaware that he wasn't any innocent or spoilt brat...rather he was a criminal!! Involved in drug dealing, and having one night stands with any girl he wants was his everyday's work!! And...Since he was a Singhania, noone dared to reveal those things.....until I saw it!!"

"We were group of five peoples...!!Me, Vijendra, Yami, Gautam and.....and MAHI!!", She let out a sob at the last name.

" No wonder Yash was a charmer of the college...!! Heartthrob of college, because noone saw his real colour!! Mahi was not different!! Yash...confessed that he was in love with me, but I loved Vijendra and so does Vijendra!! So, I declined him politely.

But he didn't take my rejections in a good way. That was the time when even Mahi started distancing herself from me!! I asked her...and she confessed that she is in love with Yash!!