~20~

"She is okay now!! But please take proper care of her..and don't let her miss her medicine!!", Said the Doctor checking Manini who was lying on her bed now!!

"Sure Doctor!! Thank you!!", Said Virat, leaving the doctor to the outside.

He comes back and saw her mother lying down with closed eyes.

"You can open your eyes now", he said to Manini who was acting to be asleep.

"Why did you miss your medicine, when you clearly know that it will led you here!?", He asked little angrily while cutting fruits for her, making her teary at his concern.

"I..didn't forget it willingly!! It just.. happened!!", She said not getting any further reply.

"Dad will be here in few moments!! I needed to go to practice", He informed her getting up from the table placed beside her table.

"Won't you stay?", She asked in a desparate voice unknowingly.

"It's match day tomorrow Mom!! I am here today...just because match is in Mumbai!!

Otherwise, I would not have able to reach as well!! That's why I am saying... please take care of urself!!"

"Virat!!", He heard his father's angry voice who has just reached there.

And his mother's tear were enough to make him feel guilty of his words.

"If you are so busy, then you should not stay a minute here!! Just...just go for your damn practice!! I can take care of my wife, who happens to be your mother as well!!", He warned his son in an angry voice.

"Dad", Virat tried to apologise but he got cut off by Vijendra again who showed his palm to him thus stopping him with an angry glare.

"I understand.....

.....I understand that, that she had committed a mistake in past...but still you have no right to talk to your mother like that!! Just think about your elder brother...Have he ever talked to her like that?

Virat!! When you really love and admire someone, you tends to acquire their certain features!!", It was too much for Virat. The mention of Mahi only brought a different hollowness in his heart.

"Enough Dad!!....Enough!!", His voice ended in shiver.

"I...don't want to be like him... because...honestly..noone is like him!! That's why he is Mahendra Singh Randhawa and I am Virat!!

He is...most selfish person...who always thought about himself first!!

And please...for the last time I am telling you...!! Don't talk about that person in front of me!!", He said and moves out from there with fast strides.

All the anger of Vijendra and sadness of Manini got shadowed by the amount of hurt with a tinge of hate, they saw in their son's eyes.

"I...I will ask for discharge papers!?", Said Vijendra before moving out from there as well.

On the other hand, finally after a day, their plane landed.

"Mom is at home right?", Asked Anushka in an extremely low voice only audible to Rohit.

"Yah!! She is fine now!! Her Blood pressure again shoots up when she missed her medicine!! She fainted like last time...but now she is okay!!", said Rohit perfectly knowing that Anushka already knew this.

"Hmm!! We need to take care of her medicine!! It's so irresponsible of Mom!!", said Anushka.

"So... that's how I got this idea...of exaggerating the situation a little and make bhai ready to come back with us!!", Said Rohit making Anushka smile, which soon disappeared with worry lines.