~15~

Shower me with your votes..!! Last chapter got very less response, making me wonder if it's turning boring!! :( Plss fill my comment box with your reviews 💬 and Press the start 🌟 button below!!

"Wake up Kiddo!! Cheeku!! Wake up!!", It was uptieth time Mahi was trying to wake up his little Cheeku who was stubborn enough to move.

"Bhai!! I don't wanna go!!", He whined making Mahi awed at his little brother expression.

"But Cheeks!! You need to wake up..!! Remember... it's first day of your school!!", He said while sitting on the edge beside his sleeping brother.

Virat shifts his head on his brother's lap making him kissed his forehead.

Virat snuggles into his warmth.

"But..I don't want to go!!", he whined again the same thing.

"And why does Cheeku think that I will give into his demand!?", He asked little sternly, getting into his elder brother mode.

Virat gulped knowing his brother is getting angry at him now.

"Why...are you getting angry?", He pouted before continuing.

"I don't like schools...and also those plus minus things..they annoy me to another core!!", he grumble making Mahi chuckle lightly.

"That's called calculation Cheeku!!", Mahi interrupted making Virat frown at him.

"Sorry!! Continue!!", Mahi Apologizes since Virat hate when his brother doesn't listen him properly, which happens rarely.

"The point is I don't like them!! I hate them!! Also, I need to remember which place is where!! What happened yesterday, they asks that also!!", Mahi shakes his head at his brother's drama.

"Ohh!! It's such a big deal!! How will Cheeku remember so many things in his chhotu-sa brain!! Right!!?", He asked teasingly, making Virat glare at him adorably.

"I won't talk to you!! You are making fun of Cheeku!! Kuchh nahi samajhte aap!!", He said while sitting and then folds his hand in his chest, while puffing his cheeks looking other side.

Mahi chuckled silently..and prepare his bag. He again sit beside his little bear and starts.

"Umm!! I thought..Cheeku will accompany me in school as well..and we will spend more time,playing and learning things with each other!! But..Cheeku doesn't want so!! It's okay!!", Mahi says with a fake sad expression.

Virat turns toward him slowly and looks at his brother.

He gets sad looking at his brother...!! And moves to his lap trying to wrap his little arms around his neck.

"Aap gussa ho gaye?", He asked tilting his head looking at Mahi who didn't answer.

"Bhai!!", Mahi didn't answer to the call of Virat.

"Bhai!!", He again called shaking him but turns more sad after getting no response.

"Bhaiya!!", Mahi instantly turned towards his little Cheeku, who for the first time called him as Bhaiya.

"Aap gussa mat karo!! I will come!!", Mahi composed his emotions and chuckled.

"Pakka!! No drama now?", He asked to Virat making him frown.

"Mai drama nahi kar raha!! But...I will come...just because I don't want to make Bhaiya sad!!", He ended in small voice, thus started getting ready for his first day in school reluctantly..whereas Mahi smiles at him.