AUTHOR'S NOTE

first, thank you for letting me to be heard. Writing this story gives me a comfort and there's a meaning of every line of every chapters. I wrote this while having my mental breakdown and battling my suicidal thought. Some chapter may be painful but that's how life works. I guess, like Shein I was destined to write to ease my pain and suffering, to tell you my healing process and share such lesson. If in the future, I will open this page- this should be a reminder to my future self how brave fighter I am. How i endure those painful battle in silent and how we slowly overcome it.

second, I would like to thank my readers for giving me inspiration to fight for my own life and seek for healing.

and lastly, to PAPERINK PUBLISHING HOUSE. I gladly announced that this story will be published in PiP next year.

I ALSO WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE;

to LEE, for giving me a short butterfly in order to give this story a happy ending Lol.

and most especially to my Grade 12 squad for completing my high school life...

to ANNAVIC, XYLA GWEN, CHARIZ, REGIE, REA, CHRISTIAN, RANDY AND RONALD.

REMEMBER; YOU HAVE A LONG JOURNEY AHAED SO CHOSE TO FIGHT AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. ALWAYS CHOOSE TO LIVE NO MATTER HOW PAINFUL IT IS. 

This is WOUNDED_STAR and thank you for listening,

TEARDROPS OF JUSTICE IS NOW OFFICIALLY SIGNING-OFF.